What other car would you drive?

Quite fancy a silver '60s Merc 230SL Pagoda ala Kate Moss... or an Aston Martin DB2/4 or DB5... or '72 911 2.4S in Bahama Yellow... or 250GT Lusso/ California (think Ferris Bueller)... or most of all a Muira in purple but will have any colour at a push.

Hmmm. Looks like I'll have to save up for the next 6544 years.

Easy - Lancia Integrale Evo in Verde Green or Lagos Blue with black alcantara/leather interior and optional 16" Speedlines.

mmmm - http://www.overboost.ch/album/grossformat.php?pfad=Lanciatreffen_13_06_2004&fileName=config.cfg&aktuellerIndex=3

mmmm indeed . . . there was one of these at le mans last year ... after i saw it there was loads of drool next to it on the floor. . . .

mart6p2.gif

they are soooo nice . . . .but sooo fragile

Yeah, if we thought VR6 maintenance was costly, the Integrale would make it look like a Ford. Lovely cars but as richie vr says, fragile.

Loved the RS4 on Top Gear this weekend past and what a comment from JC, 'This is perhaps one of the best engines ever built' :o

For a fun car on the road an old shape mini with 1.4 block and a KAD 16v head and other engine mods + a Jack Knight 5 speed box. Spend all day on the roundabouts!

Serious motors;

911 Carrera S

Ferrari 246 Dino

R32 I guess...

I'm not into going really fast, I prefer going slower and feeling like I'm going fast. For that the old shape mini has all others beat. (except for a few japanese microcars maybe)

cheeky bloody sod!!! :P ill kick your arse boy!

you wait till tonight... i think you might have to get very drunk and endup with a right munt... !lol :D !ill

:) id probably have an R32 golf as i've had enough of the jap scene... ;)

i knew you'd see the light sooner or later :D;)

The hf turbo is a step in the right direction though....at least you'r now in europe :P;)

cheeky bloody sod!!! :P ill kick your arse boy!

you wait till tonight... i think you might have to get very drunk and endup with a right munt... !lol :D !ill

:) id probably have an R32 golf as i've had enough of the jap scene... ;)

i knew you'd see the light sooner or later :D;)

The hf turbo is a step in the right direction though....at least you'r now in europe :P;)

lol...thought you'd like that :P;)