I don't believe it!!!!

For a year and a half i had the venoms on my car and I think my dad managed to curb them once when moving the VR to get his own car off the drive. !sad

I said to him on Thursday when we walked past it on the way back from circuit traing...."Dad you have to be soooo much more carefull now when driving the car.....stay well away from the curbs because the new wheels stick out sooo much more than the old ones"

He takes the keys from my room this morning.....I think, I should remind him to be carefull.....but don't.

He comes back in looking really bad &| throws the keys on my bed and says those dreaded words....."I'm really sorry" x)

Nearly half the rear wheel and abit of the front are scuffed to fcuk aaaarrrrrgggghhhh ~:( Man I'm so pi$$ed off right now. !sad

he's your dad, cut him some slack ;). I know how you feel, my alloys were kerbed a parental too.

They feel worse than you could imagine beleive me, becuase, they know how much it meant to you and so on.

maybe youc ould get your pa to get them refurbed for u.

Lol….true Nick.

I knew he didn’t mean it….was just annoyed that he did it to these and not my venoms.

Its not the end of the world….they weren’t immaculate, close but not quite…..and had been considering a refurb over the winter anyway…..just means I have to do it now….plus me pa did off to help pay for it….good old chap.

yes those polished versions are a nightmare to get refurbed.... they were FULLY POLISHED werent they...??? he he.

my mam got a bmw 330ci about a month ago, and she wont even let me move it off the driveway, so once my cars on the road i think shell get the same treatment, lol.

i remember one time when i had brand new multispokes fitted to my 1.8GL, dad borrowed the car later that day and curbed the passenger wheel 360 degrees round, i told him what he'd done and he felt upset that id pulled him up for it, i then felt bad and since then never bothered about kerbings on wheels, it can be refurbed but the way i must av made my dad feel cannot be undone,

i guess if parents do it then you gota accept it, but if a mate or brother/sister did it ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH