theyr not much quicker

im convinced i can get into the 14s i did 15.2 twice and basically drove off pulled the clutch up waaaaaaaaay to quick it was quite funny on video

eat this, take out your interior lighten the car totally and run on 1l of petrol....those little clios wont stand a chance.

I mean we shouldnt be comparing mk3's with the clio's we should be comparing the mk2 vr6 conversions.....

Kevinhaywire - Not sure if you go on the clio sport forum at all but one of my mates (John Campbell - S** RTJ) has the stripped out Cup 172 with 202Bhp and was the fastest Cup 172/182 of the day. On pull aways were pretty much even - both have pretty much the same top speed but at a pull away around 110-120Mph I do him every time. As I've said - another of my mates has a chipped Mk4 GTI and were pretty even when racing - Not that I have to prove it to anyone but I've got races with the clio and the Mk4 on video - I beat the Clio round the ring 5 laps out of 9. Not saying that my cars the fastest car in the world cos its not but no need for a reality check here! Its not a dick measuring contest - just whats happened ;)