GTI Festival - Santa Pod Raceway - 10th July

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people.

Another year has passed' date=' and it's all time to go racing at the pod again! :D

This is a great show with an excellent turnout of Dubs guaranteed. If it's show cars your after, then they're here a plenty, but if you want to see some quick Dubs, then they're here by the bucket load too!

It's a great opportunity to see how your VR fairs up the now legendary 1/4 mile at Santa Pod. So come along and have a go.

We've booked a slot for the club stand, so now all we've got to do is fill it! We've got an allocation of 15 so anyone who would like represent the club on the stand, please list below.

[b']NOTE: If you want to run your VR up the strip then please remember to bring your DRIVING LICENSE, without it you'll not be allowed on

If you have any question about the event then please PM either myself or Tommy.

Please note that i'm looking for definates for the stand, as apposed to possibles. The list so far is:

Minty (Mark)

Tommy (Tom)

Binliner (Justin)... Im probably show n shining B)

Tandino (Pete)

gbhno1 (Gareth)

MSV83 (Manvir)

Big P (Paul)

ingham (Jason)

A16VKR (John) (E38)

anorak (Mark)

mk3anni (Steve)

ozzie (andy)

I'll hopefully be coming. Not sure if I'll get my car back from the bodyshop in time though. :(

One note, guys, if the club does require the banners for this event, I will need some conformation as to if they are wanted for keeps as I need to get them fixed permanently. I have had a conversation with Claire today and hopefully the club will buy them with help from a few members.

Fingers crossed.

hey minty (et all) are there any meeting points for this trip? i'm coming from st albans' date=' cheers

[/quote']

You could meet us on the m25.............will probably be going past st Albans about 8am ish.......pm your mobile and I’ll drop you a line as we approach the junction.....then convoy up to toddington services................i'm going to post up final convoy arangements towards the end of the week but we tend to go a12....m25........m1.......and on the 509...to the pod :)

I'll hopefully be coming. Not sure if I'll get my car back from the bodyshop in time though. :(

One note' date=' guys, if the club does require the banners for this event, I will need some conformation as to if they are wanted for keeps as I need to get them fixed permanently. I have had a conversation with Claire today and hopefully the club will buy them with help from a few members.

Fingers crossed.

[/quote']

Just bring the vr down in primer....we don’t mind,....fingers crossed about the banners too :)

:)

definately gonna be there now, got the corrado back today, bit of a hefty bill but you know how it is, these things have gotta be done!! I'll be travelling from tu north on the m1, aint got a clue where i'm goin, help!