Club Membership - Please Read

Hi Everyone.

Last night I noticed an issue with the club membership subscription system on the website.

Essentially once your club membership has expired the system did not downgrade your account, nor send an email to notify you that the membership had expired!

The good thing for you is that you have had access to areas of the website that you shouldn't have had access too - so have that one on us :)

We have now down-graded all affected accounts and you will see that your member title is "Club Membership Expired"

If you would like to continue to support the club (we really appreciate and hope that you still do) then please renew your membership so that we can continue to grow.

We have a lot planned this year and need your support (financially) to make it happen as the issue described above has essentially meant that the funds flowing into the club have been greatly reduced.

Renew Membership now - http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/subscriptions/

Thanks for your support guys!

Pete

We are jiat

Pete,

Trying to renew my membership but the link doesn't appear to be working?

Simon.

Sorry mate, I should have posted here as well.

We are in the middle of moving to a new platform which has meant me disabling the current system. It would have been online by now but I'm flued up to the eyes to will let you know as soon as it's back online.

Pete

You should know daveyboy, you invited me into the same club on some bloody false pretence saying I'd get a free set of front and rear strut braces, little did I know what you really meant and to my disgust, that they weren't actually for a golf! You shady back scuttling halfwit!

Edited by Bealieboy

Is the subscription page sorted yet?  Trying the link and  it ain't happening???????

Don't you want my coin..

Think I still owe one of the Dave's for a hoody, whatsapp me details mate!

Not yet - will be doing a dry run upgrade later today. quite a complex upgrade process and the key is all in the preparation.