VR6Pete

Wheeler Dealer: Corrado VR6

I did chuckle when he said sunroof was faulty

I would be massively suprise if they find a rado without faulty sunroof in this price range ;-)

Prices for all spare parts they claimed - guess they have been very'very lucky bidding on ebay :-P

Anyone knows when I can find abs sensors for £3?

I was a little gutted that we didn't see all gaskets being replaced, new plugs,a basic service it would have been more enjoyable than watching how to change a sunroof, but i have a golf so i guess you guys got the benefit from all of it. 

Bit disappointed as I haven't watched wheeler dealers for a while and was expecting to see more of the work done on it. Probably just shows Ed doing a bit then turn the camera off and let the team of technicians loose on it.

The only part I thought was slightly amusing was how much oil there was leaking out of it. When they brought it the oil was all up by the side of the head and rocker cover, down the back of the engine etc etc, as ed pointed out. The only thing they changed in the program to cure the oil leak was the oil cooler seals... As this had apparently sprayed oil around the engine bay?? I seriously suspect there was at least another leak higher up somewhere. Good to see a vr6 on the show none the less. Enjoyed.

Edited by cactusjackslade

I am and always have been very sceptical when it comes to them selling cars I have the MK1 golf one on dvd and there's never any real bartering and it never sounds realistic either  I think its done just for the show. The Cosworth one was so staged it was unbelievable