what do you think of 5 door VR6 Highlines

5 door/3 door, it's an individual thing. They all look great in their own right and if it makes you smile then it has to be right :) Mine's a Dragon green 3 door which when you try to explain the green to those that don't know it they turn their noses up and say 'you sould have bought a black one' but when they see it: 'sweet colour, nice choice' etc. Stuff what others think m8, it's what makes you happy. Enjoy :)

Hi

I just bought a 5 door highline and it i think it looks good, after only having three 2 door mk1 gti`s and a rallye i think 5 doors on a mk3 suit the shape, also means nobody has to climb all over your lovely leather to get in and out of it!! 3 doors are cool too, it`s just finding a low mileage one in the right colour thats the problem! i will post some pics of mine when i get a minute.

Bazz knows what I'm talkin about :)

My sister bought the green before I did, she went to look at a black one and said there was something missing, saw the green and thought it looked special. I didn't understand until I saw it, fell in love with it, bought one :) I just wasnt prepared to pay the extra for black or mulberry although I like them just fine. Green's a tricky colour when it comes to styling but when you get it right then it looks right if you know what I mean. BTW I would have bought a 5 door if a decent one had come up but needed the weight saving of the two extra doors to offset the weight of the aircon unit :P

Had a 5-dr GTI, now a 3-dr VR6 and there's advantages to each, but I wouldn't really consider either to be 'better' unless you use the back seats regularly. That said, I can now use all the 'old man' jokes to 5 door owners that I used to get at me...

Had a 5-dr GTI' date=' now a 3-dr VR6 and there's advantages to each, but I wouldn't really consider either to be 'better' unless you use the back seats regularly. That said, I can now use all the 'old man' jokes to 5 door owners that I used to get at me...

[/quote']

That be me your referring to then!!

Had a 3 door gti, now a 5 door VR, don't mind either tbh, just you have to buy 4 polo handles not 2!!