what do you think of 5 door VR6 Highlines

rickvr6: i have just done that, and it feels great the power delivery is smoothly constant and endless in each gear - no limp like the turbo, only thing i miss is the nice interior of the mk4 with the chunky recaro seats, but the leather/climate compensates for that :)

i think its a personal opinion, and i prefer 3 doors thats all ive owned and i am sure that day will come where i need five doors but at the mo 3 for me.and it rubs with people in the back so no one goes in there(being sorted now) good luck with finding a nice one mate.

Don't see many of them on the roads so they are a great buy !

There's loads round here... I see more highlines than other VRs!

Including mine,

Your up early justin, probably blo**y cleaning your wheels/car ready for leeds. :D !lol

Im not a fan of 5door cars at all inc golfs, but something about the highlines make them look that little bit better than ordinary 5 door golfs. probably the lack of wheel arch kit and full leather. Just my 2p worth

M

tottaly agree mate, if you can find the right car for you and you can afford it job done, i got lucky with mine, the guy needed to sell etc etc, a load i looked at were still 4.5 k and upwards! i missed a 4.2k 5 door purple highline on autotrader by days! it was up for 4.8k agree on the understated aswell! caught a few "rice boys" out! Honda what? vw purple monster!!!!