Clutch + Flywheel

hi, the Mk4 kit (G60 f/wheel and VR clutch) is a replacement for the dual mass system on the mk4. (pics will show a 6 holed flywheel where VR's are 10)

you can get 20% by using code cc20 at GSF for premium clutch or euro's £100 for Sachs (about the same)

HotGolf does a good line in lightened flywheels.

good luck

steve

i couldn't tell how much difference it made if im honest, i had it changed when i had chains, clutch and 3.68 FD done which totally changes the drive-train anyway. 

if your about on the RR day come out in mine and see what you think?

there are lots of articles giving pro's and cons, i can say that i dont have trouble with stalling or clutch chatter and have no problem going up hills!

S

That would be good. If it's proven having a slightly light flywheel is beneficial then yeah. If not too much gain then I won't bother lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Since everything is getting changed on the build i need a new clutch and am contemplating the g60 flywheel maybe?

Back to the 1st post, G60 flywheel will not fit a 6 cylinder, these kits are meant for 4 cylinders. As 6 cylinder and 4 cylinders use a different fly wheel, with different bolt patten.

So best is to get original lighten like mention previously.