What are these 2 plugs disconnected from the engine bay?

Heres the one from the back of the engine. Its looks like its either running to the circle thing with all the wires coming out (u can tell I'm a mechanic) or it runs round to the front somewhere.

Its hard to tell.

Sorry i know the photos arnt great, i will try get some better ones tomorrow.

post-94456-142047444592_thumb.jpg

post-94456-142047445591_thumb.jpg

post-94456-142047447228_thumb.jpg

post-94456-142047448625_thumb.jpg

fog light connectors will be in the main headlight loom
the round connector tucked away to the left of the bonnet catch (standing facing the engine)
the one near the engine could be the after run coolant pump can you here the pump working when you switch off the ignition
if not I noticed a vr6 with a sensor in the hose that leads to the heater matrix from the back of the cylinder head
I have never seen this layout before
here's a pic

post-82394-0-47683000-1420486017_thumb.j

it may be some thing to do with the electric aircon

hope this helps

Is this a standard engine bay, or and engine conversion some one has put in??

The 2pin plug on the side of the engine is for auxiliary water pump I think. The one near where the large engine loom connects. The auxiliary water pump is just underneath the plastic house that holds the HT leads nears the coil pack. It has a 2 pin connector on the top.

All headlights, fog lights, indicators wiring runs down the driver side chassis leg. So no where near the battery as standard. But if engine conversion could be different.

No its an original vr6 but i think its in a bit of mess, theres a few things wrong with it, it runs and drives fine but i probably paid a bit too much for it tbh. Loads of electrical problems and by the looks of it compared to other vr6 engine bays theres a bit of dodgy untidy wiring.

No i've never hear the pump still going after switching off the ignition.

Need to get an auto electrician down really.

Do you know any in east london / essex (romford) area?

And thanks for your help, r.appreciate it!

I dont have aircon but maybe it did before

I'm not an expert but I work in thurrock mate, I could at some point pop over and have a butchers for you? Or when your doing your shopping I could always meet you?

There are a few guys in Essex kent area. If that plug is for aux water pump it's easily sorted (famous last words)

Up to you though fella I don't mind having a quick gander if it gets the girl running properly again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by dj-madman