RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

I'm in, I won't roll though.

Not sure whether to bring the oil burner or stereo-less VR <_<

Bring the tuneless Vr and your co-pilot, she can enjoy another riveting noisy day standing around in the cold listening to a load of twaddle from the South East section of the OC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bealieboy

Cor dear oh dear, listen to it! If I've got to borrow money to go to a club event, please shoot me! Cabbs, all jokes aside, I don't want to name names,I spent so much money on food and drink at gti fest, you would not believe. I'm thinking, if I don't roll, I'll have enough money to sustain the aforementioned nameless person this time

Edited by Bealieboy

I'm coming from Bromley, A21 then m25 through dartford tunnel in case I see anyone :)

Youre going anti clock on the m25? Could meet at South mimms services, myself and most likely Bennyk too. What time do we need to be at the venue for?

Edited by Bealieboy

Youre going anti clock on the m25? Could meet at South mimms services, myself and most likely Bennyk too. What time do we need to be at the venue for?

Same as ibs we will be leaving from luton so we can meet up on m1 todington services couple miles after luton? Let us know so we can arrange a little meet there and then head up to stealth?

Bring the tuneless Vr and your co-pilot, she can enjoy another riveting noisy day standing around in the cold listening to a load of twaddle from the South East section of the OC!

Lol co-pilot has been informed but confirmed that it's too far away to say.

As long as there aren't any narrow angle V6 diesel engines running I'm sure she'll be happy listening to your twaddle ;)