RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

I'm up for coming along guys. Not sure if my car will get on the rollers but would be great to come and watch.

No worries pal. I'll add you to the list anyway and in a couple of weeks I'll inbox everyone to see who's rolling or spectating pal.

Either way it will still be a good day out and good club get together.

The list so far......

It's looking healthier by the day.

In a couple of weeks I'll inbox you all to see who's rolling or spectating then we can get it booked.

This is gonna be a good turn out and a chance to meat some of your fellow/fellowess club companions.

1. The Boss. VR6Pete

2. The boss' s Mod. Michael5556

3. VR6CABBS

4. Bealieboy

5. ibs

6. Cactusjackslade

7. Seanl

8. Mk3highline

9. Sean_jaymo

10. Vr6guy

11. Gwr corrado

12. Popup

13. Craggsy

14. Hofmiester

15. VR6Rich

16. Calico

17. D11PS

18. J4Y VR

19. SADLER

Everyone else wishing to come along get your name down here.........

I'm up for it. Shall this be extended across to the Corrado lot? There are always plenty of people on there keen for a meet and it's a nice central location!

Did you share this on cf Sean? If not I'll happily do so. I may go to hear some sweet vr noise as my car is at stealth already

The date has been confirmed with Stealth for the 1st March, there is a max of 25 cars due to new rolling road software takes a little longer to setup between runs.

The cost is £25 for 2 power runs, I have agreed with Vince that we can have 5 reserve cars in the event some people cannot run on the rollers or there is time at the end of the day.

If your car is reasonably low you will not be able to run unless you can adjust the height, we had 3-4 cars unable to run during the last rolling road due to this reason.

More information will be posted soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Corrado Forum user and a Corrado VR6 owner but my Corrado is now off the road on SORN for a little while and I'm not sure I'll be in a position to re-insure and re-tax it in time. Would love to come along to support the day - and just wondered if I'd be able to roller my daily? I know Vince and the guys very well so don't think they'd have any qualms about running the car.

Edited by chicaneuk

I'm a Corrado Forum user and a Corrado VR6 owner but my Corrado is now off the road on SORN for a little while and I'm not sure I'll be in a position to re-insure and re-tax it in time. Would love to come along to support the day - and just wondered if I'd be able to roller my daily? I know Vince and the guys very well so don't think they'd have any qualms about running the car.

No Issues from me if there is time at the end of the day.

It's a strange feeling to go from being a regular organiser of these days for the Corrado Forum over the last 7 or so years, down to the 'at the end of the day' guy... but understood :)

Hehe. It's only because there is now only a max number of 25 cars as opposed to the 30/35 we have been used to in the past.

I must apologise though as I assumed your daily is not a VR6, if it is then I apologise and will add you to the list :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk