RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

List of people attending rolling road day at stealth. please copy your name into here with your car.

Michael5556 - MK2 VRT & MK3 VR6

The list so far......

1. The Boss. VR6Pete

2. The boss' s Mod. Michael5556

3. VR6CABBS

4. Bealieboy

5. ibs

6. Cactusjackslade

7. Seanl

8. Mk3highline

9. Sean_jaymo

10. Vr6guy

11. Gwr corrado

12. Popup

13. Craggsy

14. Hofmiester

15. VR6Rich

16. Calico

17. D11PS

18. J4Y VR

19. SADLER

Everyone needs to confirm that Sunday 1st March 2015 is good for you.

Anybody else wishing to come please get your name down.

If you wanna bring a friend along get there name down.

We can then get this booked early in the new year. :-)

Edited by VR6CABBS

I'm defiantly coming...Do you have to put you name down even if you arnt going to make it on the rollers and just spectating?

We're just getting feel for who's interested mate. Me or someone will get a list of who's going on the rollers early in the new year then we can book it. You can still come along mate. The more the merrier I say.