Ultimate Dubs 2015 club stand.

So here is the annual club stand for ultimate dubs. This thread is to see who would like to be on our club stand. We are only allowed 5 cars on the stand so the moderators will chose the best 5. We will also need 3 reserves because people drop out for certain circumstances. If chosen then tickets will need to be pre purchased and accommodation pre paid for. This is around £75-£85 going off last year.

The criteria this year is a little stricter this year.

Please post up 3 pictures of your vehicle.

One Exterior.

One interior.

One engine bay.

A list of modifications also required. If the car is still at the body shop or undergoing work then please state so.

Here is the website for the show.

http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/

A full day of entertainment

Welcome to Ultimate Dubs, the UK's largest Indoor VAG enthusiast's event, which each year brings together the Ultimate VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from all over Europe and all under one roof at the Telford International Centre, UK (Nr. Birmingham) The Show is supported by Local, National and European advertising to bring together the best show cars, clubs and associated companies for everyone to enjoy, plus with thousands of visitors from across the UK, Europe and beyond this is one not to miss.

Top Show Cars

Come & see the UK & Europe's Top Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars with Indoor & Outdoor displays

Trade Stands

Car accessories, Tuning, Parts, I.C.E, Wheel, Suspension & Styling Companies

Club Stands

European, National & Regional Club Displays held Indoors & Outdoors

Special Displays & Attractions

Detailing & Vehicle Wrapping Demonstrations
Racing Simulator Competitions
BMX Freestyling & Street Dancing
VW Drag Racing Club Display
Porsche 911 Display
Plus more TBC.

Visit the our UD Facebook Page for all the latest news, plus be in with a chance to win loads of stuff from ourselves and our sponsors in competitions leading up to the show.

Public Opening Times - Saturday Night & Sunday
Saturday Evening - 5pm - 9pm
Sunday - 9am - 4.30pm.

This will bring a great twist to the event and will include more attractions and visitors. Further details will be announced soon.

How to find us

The Telford International Centre is located just off the M54 motorway, around 30 miles west of Birmingham making it easily accessible from all major motorways etc across the U.K and Europe.

The centre is a modern building with all the facilities you would expect, most importantly the 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space has on-site car parks and 3 on-site hotels, with six more hotels only a few minutes away.

The venue and adjacent areas have also recently been subject to a 260 million re-development, with the addition of a new Hotel, Bars, Restaurants, Cinema and Multi-Storey Car Park and these will all be completed by the event, so why not make a weekend of it!

Venue Address The International Centre, Telford
St. Quentin Gate
Telford, Shropshire
TF3 4JH

The venue car parks will be open from 8.00am on Sunday 15th March 2015, with doors opening to the show at 9.00am and closing at 4.30pm.

Nearby Hotels & Accomodation

The Park Inn - www.parkinn.com
Premier Inn - www.premierinn.co.uk
Days Inn - www.daysinn.com
Ramada – www.ramada.co.uk
Q Hotel - www.qhotels.co.uk
The Telford Whitehouse – www.telfordwhitehouse.co.uk

Good luck. we will announce the successful candidates 2 weeks today on the 9th of December.
Edited by michael5556
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

goldievr Tommyjoe VIW28 michael5556 Rossjtboss Reserve List Hussar miles904 daveyboy bennyk

I should be up for this, might have my new engine in there by then, hopefully force fed by something if I get my arse in gear and fancy making it unreliable! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Outs

OK i will go first....   MY MK2 VR6 turbo         The car is currently at the body shop.   Running a 2.8 turbo with precision 6766.  02M gearbox with longer diesel internals.  interior currently ge

Posted Images

fccfbf9f02716214a5489b9ad98bbd2d.jpg6379fed3aad47e692ad50451af805cc0.jpg64e4c53793567edad413a72d8d58c0a4.jpga92e6725975baa3e5b3fa5fba1e623db.jpg

I haven't got any interior ones yet as it's not finished yet as I haven't picked my new headliner and abc pillars up yet

Right mods are;

2.9 ABV engine

Lowered on coilovers

Magnaflow s/s exhaust

Decat

7.5jx17 & 8.5jx17 Dare drrs wheels

Flushed front & rear bumpers

Polo 6n mirrors

Frenched boot

Hella crosshair headlights

Full colour concept black leather

And soon to be alcantara headliner and A,B,C pillars

Edited by daveyboy

85c59f85e5ea96947b720fc324036661.jpg06d4226321f3aaad06027a26829995a5.jpg61daabf79218cb894041c8c9f6766a21.jpg

Here's my entry.. dunno if it will be anywhere near as good as others on here but...

It's a 1992 (H) Mk2 VR6 2.8, running a full stainless system minus all boxes except back box, s/s headers, interior above will be fitted shortly, air filter with heat shield, lenso bsx bbs reps 7.5j fronts, 9j rears..

Engine bay is going to be stripped and tidied with battery and water bottle delete along with fresh paint.

I should be up for this, might have my new engine in there by then, hopefully force fed by something if I get my arse in gear and fancy making it unreliable!

c6ce71da5f9296cff3b1d8168710b8fb.jpgb4204cc4a815a993236f1f43e3d52715.jpgb64a160d0324fd33e7a1f4a02c5c11c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside; Us spec bumpers, shortened rear recess, stubby 6n2 mirrors, polo smoothed handles, lots of new trim bits and bobs.

Inside; Oe recaro's, mk3.5 wheel chrome door handles and seat belt runners, Rolling Stones gear knob, highline console and black pillars.

Engine; Schrick inlet, drilled airbox, eisenmann/ miltek exhaust, but hopefully more by then.

Basically as oem+ as possible even if it ends up with a turbo on there I'll only be happy if it looks like it drove out of the factory like it.

Edited by bennyk

8be4e2b4f696d1c3101472e26e257694.jpg3634b67c60cef8b22a620aaec2fd4414.jpgd319f658e0d71fc894330a1e46e5a322.jpg8d3c3c6fc8a9d31be91560dd66e2b2c3.jpg44e8d8c8ac5a73630483a99f74b267ed.jpg The engine bay looks a bit better now then in this old photo, the only thing I have left to do to this is to fit the new Porsche breaks but that will be done by the end of the month.

ENGINE: VR6 OBD1 with a Z-Engineering Stage 1 Supercharger, 6psi Pulley, Unrated fuel pump, Braded fuel lines, Custom map and ECU by Stealth Racing, Raceland 6 branch exhaust manifold with Pro-Speed 2"½ race performance exhaust system, mk3 VR6 radiator with twin 10"? slim line fans, mocal oil cooler kit, full Roose Motorsport hoses, polished strut brace, charger, inlet manifold and adjustable top mounts.

BRAKES: Porsche 996 brakes finished in Black Magic Pearl

SUSPENSION/AIR RIDE: Airlift bags front, struts back, Accuair Elevel management twined with iLevel app,

5L gloss black tank and VW-cream 1/2" copper lines.

WHEELS: 10.5J x 15 (Rear) 9.5J x 15 (Front) BBS RM's,Polished lips, gold spike bolts, VW-cream centres with polished bullet centre caps, and gold center BBS center badge with Yokohamas S drive tires all round.

INTERIOR: sierra cosworth seats, 350mm issotta steering wheel, fully trimmed dash, seats, door cards abc pillars, all in matching cream leather with gti headliner, custom mk2-porsche gearstick, Porsche glovebox lock, kenwood headunit with hidden ipod attachment and happich pop out rear windows.

EXTERIOR: Painted in Audi/Volkswagen Black Magic Pearl LC9Z, Smoothed front bumper with front number plate recess filled, Smoothed G60 arches, Side moldings, rear Volkswagen badge and wiper deleted, colour coded Porsche door handles, twin lamp grille with custom strip finished in VW-cream and smoked indicators.

I would love to be on the stand as I couldn't make it last time, so I hope you guys pick my car and look forward to hearing your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car is my Daily Driver 140K+  :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/15791899348/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/15977299051/

newer pictures top two

will clean up some what like this as still doing some work

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/11733976664/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/11733414125/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/14948295790/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/15606192547/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/15304917460/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/15543180100/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whanabinnovativedp/12332724844/in/photostream/

post-94382-0-24464100-1418081733_thumb.j

Looking to add more before March 2015

2002 AUDI TT MK1 Q LIST OF MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:

Visracing Carbon Fiber Hood / OSIR C/F 3.2 look spoiler / Chrome Handles / Rear Hatch low Spoiler in carbon fiber / Votex side skirts / Votex lower rear bumper add-on / DMConcept front lower splitter in carbon fiber / Canadian rear bumper / Konzept honeycomb badge less grille / De-Badged rear bumper / Headlights Painted / PIAA wipers / WhanAB Logo / Klutch Republik Wheels 18 X 9.5 / Toyo Tires / Shine Sealed all four Wheels / PIAA plate bulbs /Custom Designed decal on rear hatch window and WhanAB Logo in headlights by Copperhead Graphics / Light Bar in and on rear Hatch / Tinted windows / Headlights smoke color clear coated / Audi TT valve stem caps / NC Personalized Plates (WHANAB1) / Chrome Lug Nuts / 42DD 20 mm spacers all around / Borla catback / Carbon Fiber kick plates / running board / Lower front bumper grilles matt black aluminum welded

Interior:

OSIR Carbon fiber Knee Pads, E-Brake, Grab Handles / WhanAB: Aluminum rings go around door speakers, Aluminum that goes around LED lock on doors / Aluminum ring that goes around bright light symbol /  Coin change ring / Custom floor mats / Custom South Bend Clutch knob shifter w/TT engraved / Custom shift boot / Door handle rings / Five rings around dials / Five rings on dials / Aluminum inside Door rings / Shifter large chrome ring base /1-Custom 1-Full rear protection mat for TT coupe / Aluminum cover over alarm sensor with TT logo by WhanAB / Red and Gray leather Wheel Skin / Innovative Gauges Boost and Air /  Fuel in Carbon Fiber gauge covers / WhanAB Vent holder / PIAA LED lighting / Carbon Fiber Parcel shelf both sides by WhanAB  / WhanAB defrost grille covers / Stratosphere RED Leather Arm Rest / Custom shift boot / Full Custom floor MaTTs / Full Custom Boot MaTT

Suspension:

V-Maxx extreme coil overs / Powerflex: bushings in front control arms F/R, Rear Front in trialing arms, Transmission Bushing / Defcon Aluminum bushings / Neuspeed 25 mm Front sway bar and 22 mm rear sway bar / VF Engineering DogBone / Stern adjustable control arms all 4 in rear / Gruvenparts adjustable rear drop links / Solo-Werks adjustable front drop links / VF Engineering Motor Mounts / HPA Haldex Controller with LCD adjustable on the fly kit

Tune:

Unitronics Stage 3+

Transmission:

Diesel Geek Short Shifter / PowerFlex Transmission Bushing / South Bend DXD Racing Clutch & Single light weight steel Flywheel / HPA Haldex Controller with LCD adjustable on the fly kit

Engine:

INTEGRATED ENGINEERING: FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR HOUSING IE RED, RED 90 degree adaptor, COILPACK ADAPTER SET FOR 1.8T, Fuel Rail Red, Braided Fuel Hoses,  TUSCAN 144X20 RODS 1.8T, Turbo hose / MAHLE 1.8T 20V PISTON SETS STOCK STROKE / Tial Wastegate and BOV Q 50 / Precision PT5858 CEA® Turbo duel ball bearing anti-surge / ARP Performance Head Studs / CTS exhaust manifold, turbo hoses, partial turbo kit, downpipe, catless / Siemen Deka Injectors / Walboro in-line fuel pump and in-tank fuel pump / 42DD cold air induction, Oil catch can / Forge hoses / Forge front mount intercooler / Audi FSI Red top coil packs /   Evolution Tuning – Evo heat shield / PIA sport twin horns / Diesel Geek panzer plate

Engine Bling:

42 Draft Engine Cover Bolt Package / WhanAB: Aluminum “CAP” for Window Washer Fluid, Aluminum Dipstick and TUBE by WhanAB, anodized RED Alloy Oil Cap Cover, Alloy Water Cap Cover, Polished Alloy Strut Top Covers, Brake fluid CAP, Transmission fluid CAP, Coolant CAP,  HIGH POLISH of Intake Manifold, Charge Pipe, Valve Cover and sealed with Shine Seal / Powder Coating of Strut Bar (Custom Coming) / Carbon Fiber of wiring TOP through fire wall / Carbon Fiber wrap of Brake fluid container CAP / Carbon Fiber Covers for Radiator (Mcarbon) ,engine cover, battery cover, coolant cover and dipstick cover / Electroplated hood hinges

Brakes:

EBC Red Stuff Pads, Power Slot Rotors, Painted caliper brake “kit”

Yours, "Brett"

WhanAB@gmail.com

for all your parts New or Used

Here is mine… 

P1030307_zpsfbcd79c5.jpg

photo-20_zpsca5476e4.jpg

P1010471_zps2daf7f53.jpg

Car currently has no beam or exhaust on but will be back on all 4s by christmas..

Mods..

2014 out the Box RS301s or Nothelle Classic 17 x 8

Fully rebuilt underneath  - everything

Engine bay refreshed, many new, powder coated, electroplated parts, engine loom rewrapped.

Rear tow eye delete, black lockless handles, custom red rears

Factory Recaros retrimmed by Snappy Gaitors.

Porsche 964 Carrera 4 lightweight steering wheel with Nothelle or Karmann embossed leather centre

Etc..