Ultimate Dubs 2015 club stand.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

goldievr Tommyjoe VIW28 michael5556 Rossjtboss Reserve List Hussar miles904 daveyboy bennyk

I should be up for this, might have my new engine in there by then, hopefully force fed by something if I get my arse in gear and fancy making it unreliable! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Outs

OK i will go first....   MY MK2 VR6 turbo         The car is currently at the body shop.   Running a 2.8 turbo with precision 6766.  02M gearbox with longer diesel internals.  interior currently ge

Posted Images

Nice pics cabbs!!

I was dragging the nothelle back from Wales and got snarled up in traffic at around 4:30 ish at Telford.

I wondered if any oc members spotted me with the black golf on the trailer behind a transit tipper?

I was sat in that traffic Jon. Never seen as many Vw's in all my life mate. It took me 4 and a half hours to get there. It was horrendous pal. Well she's home now so you better show the misses abit of tlc or you'll be out on your arse and living in the nothelle. Haha

You're not far wrong there mate, I've already measured it up to see what size bed I could fit in it!

It would be the only vw golf 3.2l camper van in the world!!!

Best I get a bunch of flowers and a box of chocs out of the next service station I'm passing! Lmao.

Edited by Bealieboy