Does this fit on the side of the throttle body? If it does then it is the tps (throttle position sensor) try ebay but get it with the throttle body.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

They probably don't have it where he's from check out the REG

Edited by CALICO

the maestro,they are sought after nowa days especially the mg turbo ones,cheap power,my mates got a maestro van,turbo'd that whips scoobys for a quater of the price!

I dont have a metro i was using it as a example of a car completley non related to the vr6,its funny he posted it in here but good that folk helped him out all the same,shows how good a crowd it is on here,except me and my sarcasm i suppose!

Yep, I agree, they're a good crowd on here although sometimes the wit is missed? The maestro turbo had to be the worst car ever to come from tickford! As you say, very cheap power, torque steer all over the place and now they're like rocking horse poop. My mate had a metro turbo, ex cup race car. That thing was stupid quick and would take on most cars on the rd even now, ran out of wind about 90 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah they just dissolved,the bodys were made from papermache no wonder the car industry collapsed,everybody was to busy about the politics than building cars.a lad i know has a fair few metro turbo lumps in his garage with a chopped/channeled body its stupid low and very fast,like you say ran out of wind higher up,then old a series cant take it though,its a 1940's pushrod engine and the gearboxes cant handle any big power,mine has 100bhp and 86ft/lb of torque,punchey enough in the little car especially down the lanes it can beat most things 

My mates metro used to spark at night where it was so low and it hit the floor repeatedly. That would probably be a sleeper these days. Another mate used to have a montego, he took the back seats out and put a couple of 18" subs in. That car put up with loads of abuse it did, it was leagues ahead of his yugo zastava though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk