More cars needed for ultimate dubs indoor stand.

Good evening,

We are now in need for an extra car on the spot and a two reserves.

Post up a picture of your car in this thread. We will need a an exterior shot, and engine bay shot and an interior shot. Also a short description of your car with modifications listed that you think will help your application.

The show is on the 8th of March and as the deadline is so close for the show then we will be closing this on Tuesday night.

Thanks and good luck!

Edited by michael5556

I could make this,

wasn't quick enough to get in original application

,have not got any engine bay pics at the mo but its fairly standard under there.

Car is fairly standard aside from KwV1 coilovers.

Pete knows the car from a couple of shows last year,it used to have BBS Rx2's fitted

Interior re trimmed in Bentley leather

post-93044-0-60155800-1392537977_thumb.j

post-93044-0-08893600-1392538019_thumb.j

post-93044-0-18136400-1392538144_thumb.j

My car is not ready at all. Still needs bits doing to it. I shoukld know by this weekend if it will be done or not...

A few pics of how it sits as of this weekend just gone...

IMAG0569.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

IMAG0574.jpg

So as you can see it still needs a fair amount of work to get it into tip top shape worthy of this show and this club.

I also need this wiring up to a MK4 fuel release button so it works.... Currently it has to remain open.....

IMAG0572.jpg

One more needed after @Rossjtboss has dropped out.

I just want to say that anyone who has committed to being on the club stand and then drops out leaves the club at risk of damaging our reputation with the organisers. A lot of time and effort goes into organising these shows and I'm sure people would much prefer to finishing off their cars as opposed to still organising who is going to be on the club display.

Club Chairman