VW FESTIVAL LEEDS Sunday 26th JUNE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger just looked where colcherster is !amazed

Thats quite far. I will work a way of getting it off you though even if it meant that the banner has to go from person to person across the south of the UK to get to me lol :D

I'm only 50 miles away from Harewood House so hope you don't mind me popping along for the day - if anyone will be travelling up the M1 near Sheffield give me a shout and I'll join you for the trip up to Harewood House - if not I'll take my GTi up there as opposed to the VR6 !!!! look forward to seeing some nice VR6's (and maybe the odd highline or two ? ! ?) !!!

I'm only 50 miles away from Harewood House so hope you don't mind me popping along for the day - if anyone will be travelling up the M1 near Sheffield give me a shout and I'll join you for the trip up to Harewood House - if not I'll take my GTi up there as opposed to the VR6 !!!! look forward to seeing some nice VR6's (and maybe the odd highline or two ? ! ?) !!!

Yeah, no probs......wonder over and find our stand if you can.

Jaysvr6 (James)

Minty (Mark)

MK2R32 (John)

tommy (tom)

Binliner (bling boy)

mark28g60 (mark)

pittuf (jon)

ozzie (andy) tbc

SankysVR6

Tandino

Remember though mine is going on the Wolfsburg editoion stand with all the other standard dubs. Its not that i dont want to be with all of you 8) 8) 8)

Well guys, some people have been a bit slow saying they are deffo gonna be coming. I have submitted 9 cars on the stand that have given me deffos that they are coming. There willl be space for more cars but I'm not sure how many.

Hope this is ok. I couldn't say there will be 20 cars turning up and only 8 actually arrive. Played it the best I could. :)

Fuck it i'll jump ship, i'm up for the stand if there is still space.

Pm me or post on here details if you are meeting some where before you go to the show and i'll meet ya there :)

I am a definate and not a maybe as already got my ticket and got the time off work also

What a cracking day, really sunny, great atmosphere, friendly people....what more could you ask for.

Thanks to Jay for organising this, I had a great time and am well and truly burnt all over now, need to sleep now though after a 6 and a half hout journey home taking in nearly every service station en route, and a few round abouts a couple of times :P