Pot holes.... Road Tax... Why pay it

There are so many bloddy pot holes in Wycombe, I know where most of them are and avoid them, but I went a route I don't usually go on Monday night and hit the mother of Pot Holes...........

SOOOOOO F***ED OFF

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/rala/Wheeldam1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/rala/Wheeldam2.jpg

What the hell do we pay road tax for?????

[ Edited ]

The quality of the roads in High Wycombe is absolutely SHITE. By far the worst of any town I've come across.

The worst one is the one on the B474 going north through Beaconsfield New Town (near the Mercedes dealer).

Not only did this horrific and invisible ditch kill one of my alloys, my girlfriend who was in the car with me suffered a WHIPLASH injury.

A claim for compensation is ongoing, but they STILL haven't filled it in!!

I suppose no-one else has complained. Probably because everyone in Beaconsfield drives bloody 4x4s.

[ Edited Sat Apr 30 2005, 05:22PM ]

The quality of the roads in High Wycombe is absolutely SHITE. By far the worst of any town I've come across.

The worst one is the one on the B474 going north through Beaconsfield New Town (near the Mercedes dealer).

Not only did this horrific and invisible ditch kill one of my alloys' date=' my girlfriend who was in the car with me suffered a WHIPLASH injury.

I suppose no-one else has complained. Probably because everyone in Beaconsfield drives bloody 4x4s.

[ Edited Sat Apr 30 2005, 05:22PM ']

yeah, i know the rd you mean, is pretty bad....i go through the back roads instead.

Not only did this horrific and invisible ditch kill one of my alloys' date=' my girlfriend who was in the car with me suffered a WHIPLASH injury.

[ Edited Sat Apr 30 2005, 05:22PM ']

yeah, i know the rd you mean, is pretty bad....i go through the back roads instead.

It's worth going out of your way to avoid it.