Cheap turbo kits

Hi iv been looking around a lot and I have always wanted to turbo my t4 well I'm lying really I want to either twin turbo it or a supercharger and turbo either way twin forced induction but before I full commit to doing the t4 I wanted to do a tester and as I have stumbled across a mk2 with a carrado vr6 already in. But that's it on my knowledge on the vr6 engine as it's my first. I need as much help as I can, and at the minute my budget is a bit tight well actualy it's very tight and it is gunna be a case of as and when, but at the minute I don't really no we're to start . I don't even no we're to look . So please help

Turbo and cheap can not exist in the same sentence as I am finding out.

I started off with about a grand for my turbo project, so far I am about to hit 2 grand and I still need injectors and all the rolling road map etc so I am expecting another grand by spring.

The lads at the Phirm told me to budget 5-6 grand!!  I could have bought a fast car for that money but I have started so I will finish  :rolleyes:

I was offered this turbo for free but I thought it might be too laggy  :) (I don't know who the guy is)

post-93090-0-12046600-1384122434.jpg

Edited by Swivelonit

here is a cheap kit with a list of what you get, this does not include short intake, head spacer (decompression) injectors or ecu remap and this kit is for the 24 valve but you get the picture.

I have been told differing output on standard internals, from 400-500bhp should be ok, this is what I have been told.

TURBO KIT

Edited by Swivelonit
  • 2 weeks later...