• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gave the auld heap a run out to the SVAG show on Sunday.....

it's time for a suspension upgrade, Airlift with V2 management! Here are some progress snaps from today.......... Mulberry tank, cheers Mikey! Install, cheers Doug's! While it's in getting work

I usually write a few lines of rubbish but tonight I'll let the photos do the talking....... At Dubshed it's first outing it took the looooosers prize in the rotten old mk3 golf category!!!!

This is going to be one of my favourite mk3's at this rate Rich! And I thought this was still a family car :P

Wow, thanks man.........I think it's way off being close to the best mk3 but it should turn out ok for the family hatchback?!?!?! ;-)

So with Dougie saving me a few hundred quid by keeping the OG air-con system we decide to buy some new shiney bits to bolt onto the full Milltek system!......

Stainless De-cat pipe.......

EEDCEC4A-E0DD-46CD-A403-BA55CE2A1454_zps

Stainless 6 branch manifold.......

803B01DD-709E-4EFD-811D-1B68AB718720_zps

Hopefully this all bolts together freeing some horses and lets the V6 note out?!?!

Cheers :-)

Great work by the powder coaters, I love the colour too

Thanks man :-)

Headed up to Trixs last night with Gerry and collected the car, it was ready to deliver to Stew for the bay to be done! Dougie has welded in panels so Stew will be smoothing and painting both chassis legs in mulberry! Thanks again guys for making this happen.

1887F1FF-AB88-49B5-B0DE-52397AB40413_zps

7DDC7FE8-3963-4BA5-8737-46BC4F3F0D94_zps

I have decided I will be going ahead with a small boot install.......

The battery, Spare powdercoated wheel, a sub, an amp, jack and tools painted or powdercoated all trimmed with og material so the boot is fully usable for the shopping or camping equipment for family trips away! Lol

Not much space in here.......

DE338ABF-EE4A-4ED2-906F-9861F624EC9D_zps

Spare wheel, ready for custom coatings.....

0DC01FEC-F0B1-41CD-B553-0D3CF1365413_zps

A couple of weeks will be back in with Trix for refitting of power plant,

Thanks man :-)

Headed up to Trixs last night with Gerry and collected the car, it was ready to deliver to Stew for the bay to be done! Dougie has welded in panels so Stew will be smoothing and painting both chassis legs in mulberry! Thanks again guys for making this happen.1887F1FF-AB88-49B5-B0DE-52397AB40413_zps7DDC7FE8-3963-4BA5-8737-46BC4F3F0D94_zps

I have decided I will be going ahead with a small boot install.......

The battery, Spare powdercoated wheel, a sub, an amp, jack and tools painted or powdercoated all trimmed with og material so the boot is fully usable for the shopping or camping equipment for family trips away! Lol

Not much space in here.......DE338ABF-EE4A-4ED2-906F-9861F624EC9D_zps

Spare wheel, ready for custom coatings.....0DC01FEC-F0B1-41CD-B553-0D3CF1365413_zps

A couple of weeks will be back in with Trix for refitting of power plant,

Are they real turbo twists or reps mate?
They are Mille Miglia Cup 3 dude, the reason I opted for them over porsche ones is because they are 5x100 not 5x130 so bolt straight on! I'm not wanting to run adapters incase anything went wrong. :)
yeah I get what your saying. I really fancy a set for mine but need to sell my bbs reps first. What size are yours? I know theres a set on here for sale in 18s but im not sure iff they'll look too big or not :/

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

yeah I get what your saying. I really fancy a set for mine but need to sell my bbs reps first. What size are yours? I know theres a set on here for sale in 18s but im not sure iff they'll look too big or not :/Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Yup 18's are just too big dude :( mine are 17' by 7.5 wide and tyres are 195/40/17, very slight stretch nothing to be concerned about tho and I'll lower the coils down to a sensible height so I can still drive the car hard with no rubbing whatsoever! I'm a wee bit old for all the slammed look etc, after all this is a sensible family hatchback I'm building ;)