• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate not sure about anyone else but I was going to suggest getting there a bit earlier this year to try and beat the queues !!

im down with that home slice get there early as in get to the pod for about 10ish ???? or sooner that that ????? got there at 9 one year and was right down the front near the bank was great .....

yeah that sounds about right to me mate :) obviously for this one we will have out pitch allocated but its worth getting there early to beat the traffic in :)

yeah or just be slightly more organised and everyone buy things the night before and therefore no need to go to Tesco ! ;)

yup yup ...... use Tesco for bare essentials' date=' last min beer or some jelly ......

[/quote']

JELLY?? what the do you want jelly for??

yeah or just be slightly more organised and everyone buy things the night before and therefore no need to go to Tesco ! ;)

yup yup ...... use Tesco for bare essentials' date=' last min beer or some jelly ......

[/quote']

JELLY?? what the do you want jelly for??

ah only the people in the know, know !!!!

Just seen this and OBVIOUSLY in in!! :)

I can't bloody wait. I'll prob be bringing the same 4 people with me that i did last year, but I will speak to them at the weekend and get them to confirm they can pay upfront. Is that ok tony? There's no limit on club camping numbers is there?

Just seen this and OBVIOUSLY in in!! :)

I can't bloody wait. I'll prob be bringing the same 4 people with me that i did last year' date=' but I will speak to them at the weekend and get them to confirm they can pay upfront. Is that ok tony? There's no limit on club camping numbers is there?

[/quote']

thats fine with me nat .... nope no limit just a min number of 10 to get the club camping spot ......

meeting up early would be good Tony but we cant be definate on a time as traveling from here traffic will be a bit unpredictable. if you wanna meet at 9 we will need to leave about 4 in the morning but atleast the roads should be dead that time in the morning

totally up to you dude what ever best for you we are looking at getting to Tesco for about 9, i can call santa pod tomo and see what the score is and get back to you about it if you want, but i think as long as you pre order your tickets after end of the month (As that will be when we have booked the plot) then you should get the passes as they say they will send car passes for tickets brought in advance only ...