so then... whats Santa bought you? :D

Most of our money went on the child so not a lot, a new leather gym bag, senna dvd, inbetweeners dvd, a dymo label maker (this would be because my stepdad is sick of me using his) chav car top trumps, politically correct bedtime stories (hilarious), a chocolate orange.

atm im playing with our girls nerf gun and angry birds table game and this infuriating simon says game

I got some DVD's, some HMV vouchers, a pack of cards showing 50 things to do in Wales. A car mitt and drying towel, front and rear cycle lights to encourage me to get on my bike a sports towel to wipe the sweat from THINKING bout riding my bike. A milk frother for cappachino's a Nerf gun (I bought that...and 1 for my son....Battle UP).....and erm........an Antique Japanese Hand Painted Raised Dragon Tea set??!!

Santa (me) got me a new set of rota grids for the Nissan, a new laptop, lease to a new workshop (the golf will be running eventually) some more toys from the snap on man. Got some other bits & bobs, sweeties etc and vouchers for the ferry in march. Santa Pod for drift what ya brung :D

Bluetooth kit for my van and a new tent for next year after leaving my last one in Germany. Got my lad a Nerf gun and that was loads of fun today so off to the sales to get myself one aswell. Oh and an R/C helicopter which is surprisingly fun aswell.