New Forum Layout - Feedback / Problems / Questions

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I like the new design. The last one took quite a bit of getting used to but this one I think is a step further forward in a direction that, to the eye at least appears more of a bulletin board than a forum ?

Everything looks big and bulky and has bright colours etc...

Also no way at a glance from the main forum pages to see any of the last posts in those sections. All there is, is a highlights section on the right hand side.

IMO it would be better to have wider columns and include that information and maybe lose the highlights section or make it far smaller/less bulky ?

It's all just my opinion though :-)

Hi Mark.

You can look at Recent Activity to see what's been going on, do you mean the last post Icon is missing on the forum categories? If so I can add that back.

The forum highlights is just posts us moderators have pinned.

Personally, this is the most usable design to date and uses all the latest web technologies, meaning one theme fits all sized screens.

Is there any way to add zoom to pics when you click on them and they open up in a shaded background? Used to use that quite s lot on the old style and I knew its due to auto pan and scan to phone size on the mobile site but I did like that feature :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just a little thing, and probably just me, but is there a way to turn off that yellow box that comes up saying thankyou for your support? just a bit annoying having to keep either scrolling past it or closing the box