Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

• 4 weeks later...

8019C406.jpg

That would be my mrs old car!! loved it. (l) One of the very first proper ones.. built 9yrs ago by blaupunkt as a demo car for thier new range of seethru speakers with coloured lights behind. full leather/alcantara interior, lightened body, full engine tune, polybushed and lowered.. great car that was.

Lives near burnley now.. :-(

8019C406.jpg

That would be my mrs old car!! loved it. (l) One of the very first proper ones.. built 9yrs ago by blaupunkt as a demo car for thier new range of seethru speakers with coloured lights behind. full leather/alcantara interior' date=' lightened body, full engine tune, polybushed and lowered.. great car that was.

Lives near burnley now.. :-(

[/quote']

Did you bring it to VW Action 2009? :)

Ok so after having a good mess about with the car and measuring a few things over the weekend I have decided that I need to up the wheels to 17's, I had found a set I liked but changed my mind on them as they wouldnt fit in with the rest of the car, so once I have found another set I like the Works will be up for sale :)