You may have read VW Heritage is celebrating their 25th Birthday this year.

With Birthdays come parties and you are all invited to this one.

We are taking over the monthly Prept meet at Brands Hatch Circuit in Kent for the night, bringing Air and Water cooled VW’s together with the existing german car scene the meet already attracts.

Club stands are available; get in early to secure your spaces.

Show and Shine competition open to all.

Heres the rest of the details….any questions or to book your club stands please email ARichardson@vwheritage.com

flyer_WC1.jpg

Wednesday July 27th @ Brands Hatch 7pm onwards

£2 entry per person

Show and shine

Featuring VWHeritage and BigBoysToys

Bringing air and watercooled together for a night

pm me for more details

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

bug jam yay not even taking my car at the moment lol lift FTW

wont be in the golf or the lupo at this as am taking up the work van and MJ will see you there as me and Mrs Dines from work are going for aroung 1pm with Ryan to set everything up

will be bikles on the track untill 8pm to watch too and a pssibility of the go kart track being open. in the process of talks with them at the moment,. will keep you updated.

:-( wanted to take my golf lol as not got to drive it home that night as the whole of us lot from work are staying in the hotel at brands overnight

still planning on going.... hoping I wont have to dig my car outta Bug Jam mud tho!

You gonna be using you Mulberry gloves incase it gets stuck..... :-p

I dont know what you mean lol.... :-P

bug jam yay not even taking my car at the moment lol lift FTW

wont be in the golf or the lupo at this as am taking up the work van and MJ will see you there as me and Mrs Dines from work are going for aroung 1pm with Ryan to set everything up

will be bikles on the track untill 8pm to watch too and a pssibility of the go kart track being open. in the process of talks with them at the moment' date='. will keep you updated.

:-( wanted to take my golf lol as not got to drive it home that night as the whole of us lot from work are staying in the hotel at brands overnight

[/quote']

will see you @ BJ then Anna :-)

I have the day off work so will decide when to get up there nearer the time before rush hour though I would think....

I might well go to this as the cabby will be up forsale so it will be some free advertising ;-) and Hells Bells get to BJ as early as poss dudette

cool cool

yes will be at Bug Jam as early as poss :-) probably lunchtime.... I also have the prept day off work so will be there a bit early too cos the bridge crossing on the M25 is always slowwww.....

think i am aiming to get there about 2 on friday

am camping with the tidyvag guys so come say hello. no idea what car yet either the lupo or the other halfs rallye if he decides to come or not

will deffo pop over chickaroo

you wouldnt believe how much hahahaha

hard work this organising lol hopefully will eb a good night though just got to find volunteers to park everyone up

know that feeling!

looks good so far chick what's to be done and when? from the start of the evening?