My world turned into a bigger pile of poop yesterday than it has already become this year. (bring on 2012)

But I just thought I would share these with you guys. I'm gutted. Was sat at some traffic lights when I saw smoke... this is whats left.

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Literally just started smoking at the lights so i got out and then some flames started and the battery popped and those lovely rare hellas melted. The interior is fine but clearly the engine bay has seen much better days.

No one hurt, only me in the car. Got a VR and a VR highline to look at on Sunday hopefully. :(

Sorry for you matey

Now is the time to pick up a nice Mulberry Highlinr (IMHO)

Battery polarity can swap normally when they are flat but can happen if the battery is bad

Best of luck with the new purchase :thumbsup:

I have picked myself up a black vr, higher mileage than was hoping but FVWSH, very good condition, very good leather interior and importantly for me climatronic instead of dials. Had it in the dead one, prefer them to dials.

Hopefully pick her up tomorrow. She is a blank canvas

Let the games begin!

Thanks for the comments guys. Sadly being female, you become even more attached to these things so this weekend was depressing but looking up :)