After what turned out to be a great day , and having set ourselves a southwest benchmark............

where and when do we do it again ??? personally , thinking May , and i really dont know about this but??? Chedder gorge area ?????, just a thought must be some good piccy spots, does anyone know the area ???any suggestions??? we gotta keep this going and build Thoughts ?? :-d ;)

I agree we need another meet, but with all the shows coming up starting end of May I will struggle to make any meets before that. Will keep my eyes peeled though should you choose a location closer to me! :D

Well you just know you can count me in.....Would need to be a Sunday though to practically guarantee me being there as I work every other Saturday..........

Chedder gorge would be really cool, and whats funny is I said to the missus the other day I want to go to the gorge to take some photos.........result. Pub lunch to boot cant get much better.....

i grew up in cheddar, some good spots to take some photos, the cars would make some serious noise driving up through the gorge but apart from that not a lot else, suppose like u said a pub lunch but nothing else that aint real tourist orientated there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, Thinking a little outside the box here, BUT,,,why not combine a very good show with a meet ie BRISTOL, could have a get together on the sunday or saturday ???for what it costs to meet and pay car park fees meet at the show best of both worlds peeps , AND MAYBE..some of the notorious team south could show their faces , and anyone else for that matter , and also instead of having a strong forum presence perhaps we can show a force of VR6;s ....just seems that the forum is all at the moment and no one is prepared to turn up to shows ......just a thought.. *-)

• 2 weeks later...