Club Membership now only £10 - Additional discount benefits added!

Hello All.

After various discussions with the committee, we are now in a position to REDUCE the price of our current Club Membership offerings to £10 for 1 Year's membership.

There are a couple of reasons behind this which I will go into detail as follows;

1) The Economy - The whole aim of Premium Membership is to benefit you from being able to run / maintain and upgrade you VR6 more cheaply than without Premium Membership, which VAT and fuel prices at an all time, we want to make membership more affordable and attractive to forum members.

2) Scaled back website - We have moved hosting providers, and have scaled back operations within the club so we can re-focus for the coming year, As opposed to renting a dedicated server, which cost over £1,000 a year, we now are able to host on a much cheaper solution, that costs around $40/month.

In order to give everyone enough visibility of this change, and a chance to decide if they want to become a Club Member between and now the date we will be lowering the prices, there will be a period of 1 Month before the change is put into effect.

The date that the price will be reduced is:

Sunday 1st May 2011

We hope you will enjoy this news and continue to support the club in the future!

Thanks.

Pete

Club Chairman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you dont get emails when your membership expires at present - you will, however receive a pop up notification when you log in to the website upon expiry, and your redirected to the membership renewal page :)

You can check your membership status by heading over to the membership information page by clicking Members Area > Membership Information

Cheers

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to just have an input for the people thinking £10 is still a lot of money.

Over the past 2weeks I have bought a gasket set coolant head bolts oil and filter. And have saved well over £55.

Money well spent in my eyes :)

• 6 months later...