gary_auto

What suspension setup do you have (lowering)

i would say most are on coilovers mate and there for lowered to perfection, ride hight would be hard to measure unless all the way down in that case whatever they say on the spec ! lol,i use FK but there are a few that seem good value for money.

i use some what i bought of here for about £80 quid, (boge turbo shox/and about -40mm only had them a few days but im well happy,hit islands loads quicker and it feels loads better to be honest its reminded me of a mk2 the last few days :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300519688437&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They look good' date=' think thats what im going to get...

[/quote']

And will they be good for handaling too?? i heard coilovers are no good for handaling.

As far as l understand it bud coilovers make the handling better, or at least all the sets l have had have improved the cars handling. They are stiffer, so help to prevent roll, although you do get what you pay for :)

If you want awesome handling and customisation can't go wrong with kw but they're expensive, if you're on more if a budget ap are very good for the money and for coilovers have good comfort. I have ap on mine no idea how low it is from standard but I have it as low as it will go so it doesn't catch on anything, I was lower but kept losing my front splitter on a steep junction I take every day