The best detterent advertisment for shooting steriods ive ever seen *GROSS!*

this is what you get when you buy your gear from the guy in the alley

have you ever seen the clips called the man whose arms exploded about that frickin nuts guy who shot himself up with needles that had been on the floor?

dont say i didnt warn you, this is some extreme gross stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY9HP1Kmx9k&feature=related

I can't see the vid but the blokes who's arms exploded was Greg Valentino. Proper tool!!!

The thing is, it wasn't steroids that did that to his arms, it's a product called "Synthol" It's just an oil that stretches the membrane around a muscle, so that the muscle can grow more. Usfull if you're a pro and have reached you genetic limit but he just pumped his arms full of what is essentially chip fat and did it in a very un-sanitary manner.

I'm into body building and do steroids. Yet I can chat with Dr's and Bio-chemists about them and do know what I'm on about.

A lot of chavs and fools use "get big quick" steroids like Anadrol and take way too much testosterone, hence the filling up with water. They think they're magic beans and are the be all and end all of gettin big. It's bull, try and think of them as a super-chip or ECU remap.

All steroids do is act as a catalyst to make a solid diet and good training programme work a bit quicker.

All steroids do is act as a catalyst to make a solid diet and good training programme work a bit quicker.

How about put the effort and time in to do it naturally? might give you more of a sense of pride. 8-)

Im not going to say any more on this subject, i dont think it should be talked about on a forum where there is not enough info to show people the full picture on what they are all about.

They also increase the size of your internal organs over time. Enlarged heart or liver anyone?

And decrease the size of your external organs! haha.

I remember my old man used to get Arena magazine every month and one of the journo's (under medical/dietician/fitness instructor etc supervision) went on a 3 month course to give a REAL report on them... If youve ever read Arena you'll know these guys take a very liberal view on everything so no biased opinions.

Whilst to start with he felt on top of the world and soon started noticing good gains. Then it started going down hill, the spots, temper, shrinkage, internal pains etc. Essentially he came off them a few weeks early coz he was that close to losing his wife and didnt like the man he had become. Suppose it depends how much u take though i guess although with this being a media experiment obviously i wasnt going OTT.

I agree the media does only come up on extreme cases of them

As for doing things naturally, why not just leave a car as standard???

When superchips first came out everyone thought they'd blow your engine up haha

I know it's a touchy subject and unless you're into bodybuilding then most aren't bothered about them never mind taking them. But it is a subject I find interesting, Same as I do tuning cars.

As for shrinking external organs... it shrinks the nuts due to them not being needed to produce testosterone as you're injecting it.

To get them back you run what's called PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) these meds mimic the signal sent to the piturity glad as a boy reaches puberity to give the plums a kick start to get working again.

It has a serious affect on your wallet though hahaha

There's a risk of course. But then again I don't drink or smoke and can't remember the last time I had any form of fast food.

I'm not justifying their use what so ever, just trying to point out that a lot of people who take them aren't foolish like most who do.

Look at how many people are in hospital with smoking and drinking related illness and obessity? Yet it doesn't stop people necking stella, smoking B&H and going to McD's.

I suppose its like any form of medication or performance booster; if taken correctly, under guidance and in a professional manner then they can help as opposed to hinder.

Or if taken like they are round here by the gypos and chavs who pump in as much as they can "coz they wanna b massif innit" then u just end up damaging yourself.

Personally I dont wanna be huge, id say im a pretty nice size at the mo, slightly bigger than the norm but not majorly. Therefore i have no desire to juice up, just down to personal preference. Its the folk who are CLEARLY on the juice and try and make out its all natural that annoy me the most lol.

You make a good point about smoking and drinking though John. IF we had just discovered tobaco and alcohol over the last century then im pretty sure they would be illegal as well! End im pretty sure they do more harm on a regular basis than roids. But still wouldnt take em personally.

Anyway, im off for a fag :P

That's the thing. If they are used correctly then yes they help someone get bigger and better in there chosen sport, be it rugby, football, sprinting, body building.

To put them in the most basic terms, they help you recover quicker and absorb more protein, that's about it. Muscles are broke down in the gym, they build once they are repairing and you're resting.

I to get fed up of people saying "oh I'm taking creatine" too. If you're on them, admit it. The amount of "Roid Head" comments I get is stupid, I just laugh them off. I'm not even what I'd class as big.

As you say oli, you have no desire to be big and are at a happy place with your body. And you are bang on about the gypos and chavs. Totally have no idea, the amount of people like this I have on a night out come up to me with stupid questions is unreal. I try to be polite but it's very tough, damn my good manners lol They bang down as many tablets as they can, swell up like mad due to poor diets and far too much booze then wonder why their liver is about to explode, next thing the media is on it.

As said before I'm really not justifying using them, it's just a subject I know a bit about.

I think it shows just how good the people are on here tbh Craggsy. Ok I don't post much but do read it a lot and enjoy being here.

Obviously I don't know much about VR6's (mainly being into G60's a bit ago and now own a v6 4mo) but love seeing the projects on here and the sheer amount of info people know.

I know a bit on this subject so can at least add a decent input to the thread :)

my body is temple and shame its a budda, but its taken me many years of abuse to get like it. it was damm hard and id like to congratulat myself.

:)

but on a serious note,

going to the gym , looking after yourself, taking any performance enhancing drug is a choice . to each there own .

ive done the whole gym thing, i used to run 5-6 k a day before doing a kickboxing session , ive done boxing and a few other things.

ive now decide that im happy as i am ( a bit ove rweight witha bit of a gut ) but im happy.

its no mean feat to train every day with a goal insight . its damm hard work and can be life .

changing

Hi Rack - just a question out of curiosity really...

I've heard from others (and a lil from this thread) that there are treatments to counter act the side effects of the steroids.

Out of curiosity - how many different treatments/medicines/chemicals do you tend to need to try and keep your body in balance during your course?

Is it tricky knowing what is worth taking/avoiding... and do you find the number of 'things' you have to take ends up increasing ten fold?

Im not taking dig at you, Im just curious. It is a world I know very little about.

Me personally - Im not interested and have no need/desire to get 'hench'. I am just slowly trying to rehabilitate my body and get back up to strength - suffered a really bad prolapsed L5 disc last year... got to sort out my back/core before I can start pushing weights and doing basic sculpting.