March TS meet Bournemouth

After the success of Februarys meet and the planning and preperation undertaken by Russ. A very pleasant and sociable couple of hours we did discuss the next meet. In view of fairness and due to the size of our area, it was considered a nice idea to have the next meet towards the Bournemouth area. Unfortunately I know i'm away for March but thought it was worth getting idea's started and allowing people to plan ahead if they would like to attend. Nothing is set and idea's appreciated. I'm sure Richie will have some idea's and local guidance. First out would really be to decide on the date to best suit everyone or stick with the third Sunday of the month. Idea's and thoughts welcome to tailor our next Southern meet.

As always for new members it is the ideal chance to meet other members and get a feel of things before maybe attending one of the larger events.

i think it would be a good idea to stick with a certain date/weekend each and every mth so people then have time to sort things out

i'm up for a meet down that way some nice pubs in the forest alice lisle or the red shoot spring to mind (both near ringwood)

but as you say bungy i'm sure richie know some nice places to go

Im easy going.. Any date , time ill do my best to be 'working' ;) about time we met the bouremouth clan :)

Also we discussed a future / summer treasure hunt and picnic for the children and family type folks.. Im sure bungy has some great ideas on venue and times!

grrrr 3rd sunday of the month means im bloody working again. i never get to any of these, typical.

on a side note about the summer bbq thingy i have an idea for a location.................

......west whitterings beach, its near bognor. bout 5 quid entry/parking but a good clean beach that stretches out for miles before it's knee deep so great for the little uns. bbq's are allowed on the grass/carpark area and whould make a great back drop for the photo happy amoungst us