VR6 Owners Club annual meet 2011 - 20th - 21st August - Billing Aquadrome

I went for the day yesterday :-D everyone in high spirits and having a good time. Really good to see everyone even if it was short! Good to meet some new faces' date=' see some old ones, NWDubs members paid a visit and looking forward to some pictures from oldmandon who has stepped up as official cameraman!! ;-) Lucky man is on holiday for a week so you'll have to wait but all good things etc....

The one day meet went well I thought, Billing is REALLY busy, with loads to do and our camp was a bit spread out this year and you can nothing if people are already camped up. We already have some ideas about how to sort it with Billing for next year.

Tony serviced Dan's car yesterday, Gav still hasn't sold his mk1 ;-) and we had nearly 20 cars for S&S yesterday including a 22k (yes correct) Mulberry Highline minter from Rezza.

S&S Winners (bit of a white wash really!!):

Best Wheels. MJVR6

Best Interior. VR6_Absy

Best engine Bay. VR6_Absy

Best VR6. VR6_Absy

Best Modification of the Year. VR6_Absy

Best Variant. Just VR6

Most improved. VR6 Nat

Best Standard. andynick69

Big congratulations to Gary for a well deserved collection of the "silverware" and well done to the other winners hope you enjoyed yourselves!

The mods BBQ was a success even if some things (unidentifiable) were little charcoaled.....no complaints of sickness so far... I blame it on the beer if so!!

Thanks to everyone who came we have a lot to beat next year!!

Does anyone have suggestions for next year and whether you thought the one day with camping either side worked?!

:-D

[/quote']

Thanks for the Votes on my rimmage peeps, Gutted that my motor had been hit tuesday just gone, proper downer, Nearside scraped/dented!

Back in bodyshop tonight. Good meeting a few of you, names to faces etc! Bring on next year..!! (If I havent sold her)!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always it was a wicked weekend, well some of it. Well done to the winners and the rest will just have to try harder lol. Hopefully I will be in a VR next year, but saying that I have just seen a lovely porsche going cheap. Thanks to the orgnisers too well some of you.

I went for the day yesterday :-D everyone in high spirits and having a good time. Really good to see everyone even if it was short! Good to meet some new faces' date=' see some old ones, NWDubs members paid a visit and looking forward to some pictures from oldmandon who has stepped up as official cameraman!! ;-) Lucky man is on holiday for a week so you'll have to wait but all good things etc....

The one day meet went well I thought, Billing is REALLY busy, with loads to do and our camp was a bit spread out this year and you can nothing if people are already camped up. We already have some ideas about how to sort it with Billing for next year.

Tony serviced Dan's car yesterday, Gav still hasn't sold his mk1 ;-) and we had nearly 20 cars for S&S yesterday including a 22k (yes correct) Mulberry Highline minter from Rezza.

S&S Winners (bit of a white wash really!!):

Best Wheels. MJVR6

Best Interior. VR6_Absy

Best engine Bay. VR6_Absy

Best VR6. VR6_Absy

Best Modification of the Year. VR6_Absy

Best Variant. Just VR6

Most improved. VR6 Nat

Best Standard. andynick69

Big congratulations to Gary for a well deserved collection of the "silverware" and well done to the other winners hope you enjoyed yourselves!

The mods BBQ was a success even if some things (unidentifiable) were little charcoaled.....no complaints of sickness so far... I blame it on the beer if so!!

Thanks to everyone who came we have a lot to beat next year!!

Does anyone have suggestions for next year and whether you thought the one day with camping either side worked?!

:-D

[/quote']

Thanks for the Votes on my rimmage peeps, Gutted that my motor had been hit tuesday just gone, proper downer, Nearside scraped/dented!

Back in bodyshop tonight. Good meeting a few of you, names to faces etc! Bring on next year..!! (If I havent sold her)!

no selling!!! and you know how I feel about those wheels!!! 8-)

As always it was a wicked weekend' date=' well some of it. Well done to the winners and the rest will just have to try harder lol. Hopefully I will be in a VR next year, but saying that I have just seen a lovely porsche going cheap. Thanks to the orgnisers too well some of you.

[/quote']

LOL

there is a canary yellow carrera 4 selling near me for 19k..... want!!

Awesome weekend guys.

Great to see the usual suspects and some new faces too. Brilliant turnout and standard of cars was great too!!

Glad everyone had a good time.

Roll on action. :)

Well done to you BTW.

How the hell do you open your car if you have them fingernails etc..lol :-p