Quote on the paintwork let me know your thoughts folks...

been quoted £600 for both rear quarters, two front wings and one door, plus all rust on tailgate.

by the same guy, £1200 for full respray in any colour i want, although a friend advised i could push him lower.

at the same time, cheaper is not always better, look for the person that spends time on there cars and take a good look at the quality of the work they do. the prices above should be a good guideline i reckon

its all doen to prep work and how many hours they take to prep the car before paint and after paint.

although your only getting those panels painted other panels will need to be blended in otherwise they will like a different colour. Even though the colour is matched it wont be exact!

that does sound alot' date=' is that were i recomended?

[/quote']

Yeah Rob best about it is when I went there one of my close mates works there I didn't even know lol. We have out own body shop but I wanted the best job done. My guy says he wioll do everything but the bonnet. I think I will get my engine built and fitted first and then get it done.

I've paid anywhere between £65 and £250 per panel and the cost reflected the quality. Panels need to be painted in the same orientation as they are fitted even if removed and the difficulty comes in the colour match and blending which is why it is not far off a full respray price.