GTi International - Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, nr Leicester - 25th - 26th June 2011

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was nice to meet a few of you today. some very clean mk3s!

Was kinda caught off guard with all the interest the car got with people asking me questions when I was cleaning.

Ill have ot catch you guys up next time for a proper chat and you can show me round the cars

Was pleased to come away with runner up in the mk3 class :)

Were en route back, 3 tired boys!

Had an excellent weekend, thanks to everyone for ur help and great to see the usual suspects! Thanks dan for the yocal scrumpy and the rogmeister for the number 12!!! ;)

Also Well done vdubvr!! Competition was strong today!

See ya'll at bug jam!

A few pics.. Didnt get many as i was caffined up and trying to syncronise with my car all weekend..

Bungy is mum!

dd4b2a90.jpg

Bungy dibs top bunk!

2f5cd936.jpg

Number 12!! (last years buckfast number 8 man)

74c174ff.jpg

And our latest caption competition photo.. (those who attended the Christmas dinner will remember a certain sweet garment.. Especially tony as he showed the video of it only an hour or so before this photo was taken ;) )

7219d4b4.jpg

Mine would be a good reason why to not accept sweeties from sailors..

Thoroughly enjoyed myself this weekend with so many highlights it's hard to know where to start. 6 months of patience paid off with "T" enjoying some very special sweets. The decision to start on the second bottle of Vodka at 12pm on Saturday only got worse when myself and the Parkster stayed up until it was all gone. 04.30 to bed was emotional. Congratulations Stiggie on what must be one of the most promising cars around with so much potential.

Had a brilliant weekend, thanks to everyone.

Stig has 1 hell of a weapon of a car, thats only going to get quicker, and its bloody quick now!

Well done to those that entered the s&s, all top cars owned by great people.

Got a few pics on my camera, and a couple of vids, i'l upload them after work.