GTi International - Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, nr Leicester - 25th - 26th June 2011

Yep timing I all good , and Craggsy will have the details of the pub as that is his neck of the woods , and Gary car is fine to drive , have had it jacked up and all looks fine just got a knock from the coilover, I wouldn't risk it just for the sake of it !

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep timing I all good ' date=' and Craggsy will have the details of the pub as that is his neck of the woods , and Gary car is fine to drive , have had it jacked up and all looks fine just got a knock from the coilover, I wouldn't risk it just for the sake of it !

[/quote']

Good man, I know someone with a trailor lol

Pull ur finger out craggsy

well the show doesn't open til 4' date=' so i was thinkin of meeting up at 1, which would mean getting to the pub for 2 then gives us a couple of hours to chill out before going in. :)

[/quote']

Ha well guess i wont turn up at the show at 1! lol cheers Nat, could have been VERY boring 3hrs lol

Carvery sounds good to me after an early start and a few hours drive! Will be good to see all you guys again after what feels like forever! lol

Will people be coming up/ down the M1?

If so we can meet at mcdonalds near J21 on M1 and then all go up for carvery together' date='

That's if we are all aiming for same time to meet

[/quote']

Do I need to bring a racing pigeon and a ferret ?

We got the wrist bands today. We will be coming from Llangollen which is a 2.5 hr drive, including some North Wales A roads ;) on saturday morning. Is there anything anybody would like us to bring, tools that may be required etc, or food or ale? Looking forward to this, praying for dry weather, it's looking good at the mo' :)

what gaybo we taking to this ... i have my little green one or the big white one ..... not sure ill get it in my car but ill give it a go ....

i can put my small one in ...lol................but it has no sides.. :-#