The anything goes as long as it's awesome pic thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see how the rat look is so awesome, by this logic i could go buy a heap of sh!te from a scrapyard and fix it with bits i found around the yard and youd all think its awesome, super awesome in fact cos itd even have a caved in window where they craned it on top of a B reg scorpio, of which the paint would be covering the underside

i like the rat look, especially if its been done so that all the engine is immaculate and its got a proper nice set of wheels. i reckon it makes the cars look as though theyve got a personality!+o(

but id still rather have a minter in concourse condition anyday,

i dont see how the rat look is so awesome' date=' by this logic i could go buy a heap of sh!te from a scrapyard and fix it with bits i found around the yard and youd all think its awesome, super awesome in fact cos itd even have a caved in window where they craned it on top of a B reg scorpio, of which the paint would be covering the underside

[/quote']

rat look should be confined to aircooled cos its natural on them, forced rat new stuff is gay! i'd call that caddy more a sleeper which is perfect in my eyes :D

eeeew.....not keen on the mk5 *-)

i like the way the mk3 has been done though' date=' but with whats just been said about aircooled suiting it better, i do agree with that! ratted splitty's and beetles look mint!

[/quote']

I agree the mk3 loooks quality but as a show piece not a driver and the mk5 is terrible. The guy who has owned the mk3 even painted the mirrors in a rusty colour lol