BUG JAM 25 - Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th July 2011

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig pull your finger out son !!! :(

Stiggy is the passion wagon the new black lorry thing ? does that have beds in it then ??

Oooooh yeah!!

Two doubles a table, workshop in the rear, genny 1k invertor microwave, kettle, telly, fridge and 3mtr awning..

Plans afoot, just dont tell tje h2o team cos the hotel budget has been cut ;)

awesome I'll make a list of peeps :-)

be great to have you Southern softies popping your Bug Jam cherries with us this year.... it's gonna be a great show!!! I love Bug Jam :-)

Look forward to getting it popped. Might be able to talk Sonia into this one if the weather is nice.

Hello peeps

This Bug Jam shows sound like a right laugh. Can I also be put down privisionally - really want to meet the fine VR0C lot but it all comes down to if I have a job next year or not.

How much are the tickets generally if purchased last minute?

Hello peeps

This Bug Jam shows sound like a right laugh. Can I also be put down privisionally - really want to meet the fine VR0C lot but it all comes down to if I have a job next year or not.

How much are the tickets generally if purchased last minute?

£45 for the weekend

be great to have you Southern softies popping your Bug Jam cherries with us this year.... it's gonna be a great show!!! I love Bug Jam :-)

Look forward to getting it popped. Might be able to talk Sonia into this one if the weather is nice.

that'd be great it's a totally different kind of weekend... how is she with dressing up?! costumes & silly hats are usually compulsory!

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?377349

that'd be great it's a totally different kind of weekend... how is she with dressing up?! costumes & silly hats are usually compulsory!

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?377349

Sonia would be game if we can get away....

will have to do it this year can you put me and Sal on the list please

good stuff :-)

on the list

yeah we defo need a theme for next year :) :)

indeed any suggestions?

Sonia would be game if we can get away....

fingers crossed then mate :-)

nevermind "lol" Hells Bells no way on gods green earth am I wandering around Bugjam wearing one of them !!!

you & me both.... looking for secret santa on ebay opened up a whole new world...

tshirts/tops would be good... maybe purple ones....