Dans vr6 turbo build thread UPDATE NOW FOR SALE,check car for sale section

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[blockquote]dan i have a 4 paddle clutch and pressure plate with 2-3 thousand miles minimum ware that you can have for £230 posted just about to put it on ebay let me no if your interested.[/blockquote]

yeah im interested but why was it removed from the car,just out of curiosity?

[blockquote]You could face the cold side down, and run your boost pipe under the chassis rail or under the engine.[/blockquote]

thought about that but that means i'll have to have the air filter on passenger side aswell plus i'll need to get collies as im riding rather low on springs

No mate, i think you've miss understood me!

The cold side can be turned seperatly to the center, as can the hot side. Its called 'clocking your turbo'.

You can loosen off the bolts around the outside of the ali compressor and rotate it to face it down.

[blockquote][blockquote]Wheres that from all the ones ive seen have throttle on the left hand side. Unless im being blind lol[/blockquote]

Is that the ATP inlet manifold you are using? Where did you get it from? Its the last bit I have got to buy, just worried about getting a crappy copy! [/blockquote]

nah aint sourced a manifold yet,just hoping to get one soon as im stuck without one but not bothered what side the throttle's on as long as it fits and works