will you have?

Johnny: Seven Sir

Teacher:

No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and

another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven

Teacher:

Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2

apples and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher:

Good. Now if I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven!

Teacher:

Where the HELL do you get seven from?

Johnny: Because I've already got a rabbit at home.

lol,SCAM

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into my local Tesco for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look .

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Morrison’s in Basingstoke. You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also June 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

so beware

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something.

The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away.

Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop.

My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other.

"Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out' date=' and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something.

The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away.

Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop.

My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other.

"Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

[/quote']

LMFAO.....

I've never been so embarrassed in all my life.

I was having a few beers with my mates when the wife burst in.

"Come quick!" she said. "Our son has just come home and told me he's gay and has got a Paki boyfriend."

I dragged her outside and said, "Don't ever call me that again - I've told you, it's a medical problem."

its been announced that gary glitter is leaving all his royalties and his money to his wife' date=' but obviously by law she cant touch it untill shes 12

[/quote']

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven

I've heard that Apple asked garry glitter to come up with a new name for the new children’s iPod after they realised that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...