• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 25 and i think i'm getting too old for the VR. Wanting something more comfortable and more reliable. Even more so after being in craggsy's beast!! Comfort, mod cons and a ton of power = win!!

Got into the VR after about 7months of driving my company car (Mondeo Titanium X) and had back ache (stupid Konig race seats), head ache (silly straight through exhaust), too hot (no air con) and felt like i had broken ribs! (Koni coilies instead of standard comfortable wollowy suspension!)! Think i need to man up!!

I'm 25 and i think i'm getting too old for the VR. Wanting something more comfortable and more reliable. Even more so after being in craggsy's beast!! Comfort' date=' mod cons and a ton of power = win!!

Got into the VR after about 7months of driving my company car (Mondeo Titanium X) and had back ache (stupid Konig race seats), head ache (silly straight through exhaust), too hot (no air con) and felt like i had broken ribs! (Koni coilies instead of standard comfortable wollowy suspension!)! Think i need to man up!!

[/quote']

I think you do son comfy suspesion lol who wants that

I started a thread about this about 4 years ago when I got my first VR and my wife said exactly the same thing. 34 now and loving it and as said she will get over lol.

Gav who are you trying to kid 34!! Come on mate we know your older than that

well you all seem old to me!! i'm only 19, 20 at the end of september!!

i had my vr just before my 18th birthday! so as soon as i had 1 years no claims i could go from my 1.0 polo to 2.8 V6 golf - the sensible thing to do :D

and before anyone says it's on my own insurance policy and i worked since school to pay for it!! not that anyone on here would say anything, but i really get fed up with people saying that i'm on my parents policy or they pay for my insurance.

well you all seem old to me!! i'm only 19' date=' 20 at the end of september!!

i had my vr just before my 18th birthday! so as soon as i had 1 years no claims i could go from my 1.0 polo to 2.8 V6 golf - the sensible thing to do :D

and before anyone says it's on my own insurance policy and i worked since school to pay for it!! not that anyone on here would say anything, but i really get fed up with people saying that i'm on my parents policy or they pay for my insurance.

[/quote']

lol kids these days... dont know they're born!

when I was 19 I had a 999cc fiesta... they pay you too much... ;-)

I started a thread about this about 4 years ago when I got my first VR and my wife said exactly the same thing. 34 now and loving it and as said she will get over lol.

Gav who are you trying to kid 34!! Come on mate we know your older than that

Craig that's not fair he's follicly challenged!!

i keep thinking about sensible, hence i have a 1.1 ltr pug 206 for family usage's and my vr6 is my toy. for when i have the need to go out and get rid of some frustration, a meaty vr6 and a twisty country lane windows down, foot on the floor and drive very angrilly :)