[moved] My new ride....bling bling

not quite a DUB lol, but does me alright

2.2 diesel, 180bhp, 0-60 in 8.3 seconds, tops out around the the 145mph mark although on book it says 138mph, unfortunately i bought at diesel at the wrong time, prices are so high im still driving around like a granny 99% of the time, getting 45mpg at the moment,

Got 67k on the clock, full parrot bluetooth, folding mirrors, cruise control, keyless entry, push button start, duel climate control, 6 cd changer, auto lights, reverse parking sensors, tinted rear windows (Factory), 6 speed manual box, multi-function steeering wheel, optitron instruments (does a funny dance on start up) all round leccy windows with various functions

Lexus.jpg

Dude all this time you've been on here saying you've been saving for a VR and waiting for the right one and then you go and buy this?! Oh dear :( What is the world coming to i ask you!!

Looks a decent car with a decent spec list, but still disappointed in you lol! Only way you can redeem yourself is by telling me you bought it pretty darn cheap!?

Dude all this time you've been on here saying you've been saving for a VR and waiting for the right one and then you go and buy this?! Oh dear :( What is the world coming to i ask you!!

Looks a decent car with a decent spec list' date=' but still disappointed in you lol! Only way you can redeem yourself is by telling me you bought it pretty darn cheap!?

[/quote']

lol got it for £10k or there abouts,

Purely insurance bud, i got another 3 points a few weeks back taking me up to 6 points in total.

Plus i commute to work and a VR would be to thirsty.

Am working on a side project of buying a VR and keeping it in storage to do up and use occasionaly, but finding the right "temp" insurance that doesnt cost me £2k a year for extremely minimal use is ridiculous

Looks a decent car with a decent spec list' date=' but still disappointed in you lol! Only way you can redeem yourself is by telling me you bought it pretty darn cheap!?

[/quote']

Purely insurance bud, i got another 3 points a few weeks back taking me up to 6 points in total.

Am working on a side project of buying a VR and keeping it in storage to do up and use occasionaly, but finding the right "temp" insurance that doesnt cost me £2k a year for extremely minimal use is ridiculous

10k?!??

That would buy and run a decent VR for a year INCL. insurance.....

James go sit on the naughty step for 5!

[/quote']

10k?!??

That would buy and run a decent VR for a year INCL. insurance.....

James go sit on the naughty step for 5!

Yeah but that would of meant getting a loan, at a stupid rate of APR meaning id pay more over a longer period.

And when i commute to clients it would cost an utter fortune!!

Lol James!! I saw the pic of that Lexus on your facebook profile but didnt know it was yours, tut tut poor mans merc ;) Hehe, only jokin!

You'll be glad you didnt buy mine when i was thinking of selling last year, its been a right b*tch lately. Currently driving around with all the plastics from the dashboard on the backseat!! What is your cheapest quote for insurance on a VR? Im paying £120 a month only third party for mine..., it may dent my bank account but the smiles are all worth it.

Still though, although its a Lexus, it does look quite smart :)