[moved] My new ride....bling bling

^^ thanks babe,

need to chat with you soon anyway!!!

Cheapest qoute 3rd party only, limited to 1500 miles a years was £2,200pa. <-- ive got 6 points now and a previous claim, doesnt help lol

the only thing im missing in this is the noise of a V6, acceleration/speed/torque is all there though :D

haha

had awesome fun last night making the pikeys down the local retail park look stupid,

some muppet in a polo gti was doing burnouts and handbrake turns, so i wondered over after bowling with my work mates and stood watching for a while, then started laughing at him cus he tried to do a donut, which we all know doesnt work to great in a FWD car, and he got real pissed off and said "yeh like to see you do any better ya faggot"

So off i trotted and got my lexus, rolled up and all the pikeys started laughing at me "old mans car".......................until i turned the traction control off, got within boost range and left 9 poifect circles in-front of their cars.

I LOVE THIS CAR

until i turned the traction control off' date=' got within boost range and left 9 poifect circles in-front of their cars.

[/quote']

I dunno if im getting old but this just seems stupid to me.... esp to a guy as Bungy says who could lose his licence with another set of points and have a car on finance that he cant use....?!?! :^)

and what for?? some chavs?? Who gives a sh*t what they think... just roll on by with the knowledge that you know what your car is capable of and stay safe and legal...

LOL!!

I know it was stupid, but i couldnt resist,

Although i do reserve the right that i did it in a safe fashion, if AT ANY POINT i was endangering somebody else i would of stopped, or not even bothered.

I know that wouldnt hold up against the police etc, but so long as i know my perogative and that i didnt endanger anyone else then imc ool with taking the wrap.

lol... this sounds strangely like another thread you did regarding speeding and how safe and experienced you are after your mere few years driving... i think bragging on here or sharing these sort of experiences isnt really the best idea...

lol... this sounds strangely like another thread you did regarding speeding and how safe and experienced you are after your mere few years driving... i think bragging on here or sharing these sort of experiences isnt really the best idea...

well said

8-) the ring is the place to show others how good a driver you are

oh i totally agree :)

I very rarely speed now and the occasions i do is when there are no vehicles/pedestrians around

I would always rather be safe than sorry

and i agree perhaps posting on here isnt the best idea,

but im young and enthusiastic lol perhaps a little bit to enthusiastic

Losersignal2.jpg

LOL :-d

quite a nice car but theres much more id rather buy for 10k, its just a shame that the government has so much control over what cars we own purely though tax's on fuel.

were all petrol heads ( i guess?) you can't blame the man for doing donuts or drifts in his new rear wheel drive car, pretty sure thats the reason they build them, for the fun twitchy ness