Stealth RR Day - Thumbs up from me!!

Okay peeps, gonna put the pics on the web for you all to see. I'm only putting the web-quality photos up though, as some of the files are 8 or 9 mb (!) :o

If anybody wants to give me any (constructive) criticism please do. I apologise for some of the pics as I was getting used to the camera, and some of the inside ones didn't quite work out.

Anyway, the click on this link and see what you think...

Stealth Rolling Road Day pics

PICT0015%20(web)_thumb.jpg

Just saying I got some pretty good piccies from the day (I was the one crawling all over with my camera and tripod.)

Oh that was you was it?!

Nice to meet everyone at last ... although Id forgotten who was who about 10 mins later :D

There was some excellent figures recorded, I was pleased with my 194.8bhp - 158.5bhp at the wheels :) (I take it everyones quoting the corrrected figure?) cant wait to see the vids and pics

Pics are great!! Only thing you could have done better would be to have photoshopped my scratch and mud off the car and slammed it on some 18" bbs lm's, titnted the windows........., ha ha ha!!! ;)

The pics are great, i cant wait for all the others. People should post them on cgti, pvw and other sites to promote this site/club.

Shame about the weather, but some really tidy cars about, and some good figures too.

I don't think I met a single preson with a "big I am" attitude either, makes a refreshing change.

top stuff.

don't forget about the samco group buy on CGTI! didn't see many cars with nice glossy coloured hose.

had a top day and meeting everyone for the first time was great. like Binliner, most of your names went in and out (sorry) but I'm sure there will be more times we meet. I'm now in the mood for modding as I want be part of the the 200+bhp next time. exhaust and induction kit on order!