[moved] bigger may not always be better.

I'm goin be swapping my brakes to 312mm so need to change my wheels as i only have 15" on at the min, the problem is i prefer 16"s bu struggling to find a cheap set (for the time being and may be later for track purpose's) in 5x100 fitment i can only find 112 and load's of 17" in 100's

so my question is what do the vr's handle and drive like with 17"s on i've they're horrible to drive and don't feel right.

I'm goin be swapping my brakes to 312mm so need to change my wheels as i only have 15" on at the min' date=' the problem is i prefer 16"s bu struggling to find a cheap set (for the time being and may be later for track purpose's) in 5x100 fitment i can only find 112 and load's of 17" in 100's

so my question is what do the vr's handle and drive like with 17"s on i've they're horrible to drive and don't feel right.

[/quote']

Only a few 16's fit over 312's so try first. And why does the capri golf have to be so fugly!!!!!!!!!

I'm goin be swapping my brakes to 312mm so need to change my wheels as i only have 15" on at the min' date=' the problem is i prefer 16"s bu struggling to find a cheap set (for the time being and may be later for track purpose's) in 5x100 fitment i can only find 112 and load's of 17" in 100's

[/quote']

Only a few 16's fit over 312's so try first. And why does the capri golf have to be so fugly!!!!!!!!!

to give it down force lol... think it looks good in s ugly way though

how's the clearence on 17's when the car's lowered, mine's only on koni adjustable's and ain't to low about 55mm drop (not low enough tho) at the min but i'll be goin over to coilovers as soon as cash allow's. Oh and i've got the plastic arches on mine so how would i go about rolling the lips back if i had to. any recomendations for the stoke on trent area.