Wide bodied golfs

I like the wider look but really don't like body kits. Subtle arch extensions formed from steel float my boat. Just wondering what others think and asking those that know, are there any good mk3 wide bodies kicking around?

I suppose theres always the konigsedder widearch kit but I think they look a bit dated now!

Ive not seen much wide kits for the 3 to be honest, custom fab work seems the only way!

Its what Im going to be doing on mine, a bit like a toned down version of the W12 golf!

I always used to love the reiger rs kit but looking back i'm glad i never went down the buying it route!

Best i have ever seen was custom arch extensions on a bmw, much better than a body kit, subtle and mahoosively wide!

this was an idea i have toyed with since ive owned the v r same as you mark dont like body kits i did take mine for a quote to have the body fabbed to make it an inch or so wider on each side but it would sort of look like a mk3 version of the mk2 wide arch synchro i would have a go myself but it would need to come off the road for a while maybe the the next time we meet we should throw some ideas at it?

Ummm is it wrong that there are a couple of bits off that site i actually like?! One of which is the Rieger RS kit (except the front bumper!)

Did you catch something nasty in India mate? lol

Think i got a dose of the BGB disease! I reckon one of those RS4 bumper, wide arch kit and a rear bumper off that site (forgot which one) would look ultra hot! Would be different without resembling some nasty cheap Ukrainian/Kazakhstan Borat mobile

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...