R.I.P. JASPER

dubsatthecastle047.jpg

Tonight has been the saddest night of our lives.. We have just had to say goodbye to the best freind we've ever had JASPER (JAZZ) Anyone of you who met this dog knows he was more than a dog to us, he was a freind and a character, he loved nothing more than sitting on the back seat of my or for that any VR encouraging you to go faster,,One of my endearing moments with him , and there are many , was to arrive at Biiling, let him out of the VR for him to nosey round , and then piss on Craggsy's newly polished Merc wheels, that moment will stay with me forever, and i'm sure it will with Craig. Well its a sad sad night, goodbye my freind JASPER.. ;( ;(

NURBERG014.jpgCheers for that, he was a massive part of our lives and Sal will really miss him , but whoever says to me its just a dog best be a good fighter, Animal YES Best freind Always and never complained about the speed lol, just sat on the back seat shouting FASTER in his muttly voice, at least thats what i heard....

NURBERG014.jpg

So sorry to hear this, it's a cliche but they are part of the family, I'll be in bits when our terrier goes. Sadly unlike Jazz, our terrier Ellie prefers the wife's MX5 to my VR 'cos she can see through the window more easily.. Sigh... No taste at all...