Ians golf mk3 VR6..... New wheels are on!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have probably pissed off some West Coast Cooler Drinking Rent Boy in his Citroen Saxo with more fibreglass than halfords on it. Instead of face to face conflict he got sick revenge with the only way he knew. By throwing an Egg at your car, revolting.

I can almost hear the swoosh swoosh of his shell suit and the jingle jingle of his Argos Jewellery as he "Pegs It" up the road.

Tosser

You have probably pissed off some West Coast Cooler Drinking Rent Boy in his Citroen Saxo

I can almost hear the swoosh swoosh of his shell suit and the jingle jingle of his Argos Jewellery as he "Pegs It" up the road.

Tosser

Yeah I do spend a lot of time on 'the dual carriage ways n they are filled to the brim with chavs!

• 3 weeks later...

i spent 4 hours before puttin my car into show and shine at gti international this year , came down morning of the big day to find treacle/honey all over my vr ! Could of killed someone ! Spent two hours that mornin sortin the paint out and more time at the show , came second so not all bad but like someone said earlier its the haters in this world , pathetic jealous people with nothin! Anyway rant over , were did u get your front clear indicators and fogs from ? And price if poss , also are the fogs dummy ones or functional , seen so many , also any probs in rain with them misting up ? I bought some from china big mistake ! cheers mate

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Small update

After slowly destroying the deep splitter on the speed bump gettin into work have gone back to the old small one and also changed the headlights back to standard for now, think I prefer the standards tbh

Took a pic while at cheddar gorge yesterday, was from my iPhone n with zoom so not the best

42042065.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...