Car Part Donations Required :)

Hiya everyone.

Is anyone able to donate to me the following parts so I can get a step closer to getting the Corrado VR6 running?

* Coilpack

* Corrado Grill - Preferably badgeless.

* Car Battery

* G12 Coolant

* Oil

That's all I need for parts to get it running, and you may even see your club founder at some shows this year :)

Cheers guys and gals

Pete

Hi Pete, my Halfords trade card get me a really good discount on oil, coolant etc..

I have a job in wolverhampton possibly next week and could meet up if that helps??

i'm afraid theres no spare coilpack or battery tho..

Oh yeah, and Bungy managed to find out that the premium membership gets us a decent discount at our local VW main dealer too ;)

i got a load of hi ten bolts' date=' i used them on my front mount when i raised it so they good. if the one u need is the same size bolt as the front mount that is? can make it any length

[/quote']

Not sure mate, i'll take a look later and let you know :)

Thanks.

Pete

Hi Pete' date=' my Halfords trade card get me a really good discount on oil, coolant etc..

I have a job in wolverhampton possibly next week and could meet up if that helps??

i'm afraid theres no spare coilpack or battery tho..

Oh yeah, and Bungy managed to find out that the premium membership gets us a decent discount at our local VW main dealer too ;)

[/quote']

Hi Jake :) Thanks, although i'm a little confused at what you are offering? or is it just my monday morning blues? lol

Hi Guys,

Big thanks to the following people so far!!

Mark_H for donating a car battery,

Tony for coming around yesterday to bring me the battery and inlet manifold.

Dan_H for donating oil

D@VeR6 for donating a coil pack

TheGoth for donating some jubilee clips for coolant hoses.

I still require the following if anyone is able to assist or make a donation;

Coolant G12++

Oil Filter

Fuel Filter

Rear Engine Mount Bolt

i got a load of hi ten bolts' date=' i used them on my front mount when i raised it so they good. if the one u need is the same size bolt as the front mount that is? can make it any length

[/quote']

I dont know what length it is mate, I checked, but only got half of the bolt! :(