Group Buy: Samco Hoses *updated*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am interested to but need to work out finances.

Remember all those £5's add up to alot. In my view go the cheaper route and save a fiver for each person. Even mention it on CGTi and then see what Amber do' date=' in my view of buisness they should match that price straight away co then they can advertise there products to everyone who buys, and I bet you 80%-90% have never bought from Amber before or even heard of them before.[/quote']

if it gets mentioned on CGTI I'm closing the whole deal down. if I don't get 30% discount because of a few clowns going elsewhere for the sake of £5 then I won't be ordering at all. they don't do price matching, the deal is off samco RRP. as I said, all setup and ready to go. if you jeapordise this deal in any way you wil be named and shamed on every board I go on.

Am interested to but need to work out finances.

Remember all those £5's add up to alot. In my view go the cheaper route and save a fiver for each person. Even mention it on CGTi and then see what Amber do' date=' in my view of buisness they should match that price straight away co then they can advertise there products to everyone who buys, and I bet you 80%-90% have never bought from Amber before or even heard of them before.[/quote']

if it gets mentioned on CGTI I'm closing the whole deal down. if I don't get 30% discount because of a few clowns going elsewhere for the sake of £5 then I won't be ordering at all. they don't do price matching, the deal is off samco RRP. as I said, all setup and ready to go. if you jeapordise this deal in any way you wil be named and shamed on every board I go on.

Hi there,

I am not trying to cause shit it just i see the business side of it cos thats my indusrty. Every company will price match if they don't then there stupid, for Amber to lose the whole deal means they will lose alot of money. if they drop there price by £5 then they still make money (though £5 per sale less than before) get to advertise to people who normally would not do businness with them and then the follow on businness in the future.

I know that if someone organised something like this for my businness then i would reward them for it, is that whats happening?? Do you not want to lose out on a deal for you?

When i see things like this i don't see money i see the businnes side of it, i don't really care what they cost £5 cheaper or not but if someone is making people go with one deal cos there making something outof it then i do not agree with it. With you saying that you will name and shame anyone who tells the other board about the other deal (£5 cheaper) do you not find this a little petty and childish?

When you say stuff like that it makes you wonder why you are so against the other deal.

If you start to slag me off cos i have expressed my opinion then go ahead cos i don't really give a fuck, just expressing my feelings.

I know that if someone organised something like this for my businness then i would reward them for it' date=' is that whats happening?? Do you not want to lose out on a deal for you?[/quote']

NO WAY!!! Anyone who knows phatty knows he'll be paying the same as everyone else!!

He doesnt want to change from Amber because the group buy has already been arranged and already been posted on loads of forums and spoke about by word of mouth to loads more people, it would be almost imposible to change now with a couple of days to go because people who dont use the internet or dont use it much will be phoning Amber on the 1st march to order the stuff.

I'll be ordering from Amber :)

you see i don't know anybody, it just seems a bit strange, not meaning to slag anyone off i just have a nature that want to know everything about a deal and someings didn't make sense. If i had the money i to would prob go for the deal but as i don't just now i won't be.

These hose's look the bees. Anybody know how I can get in touch with rally design, I can't seem to find them, thanks in advance. Don't mean to offend but a fiver is two pints in my local, don't know about yours, I can either spend the fiver on a couple of pints or have a posh shit wipe, could even give it to cancer research, either way I?d rather be choosing the destiny of my fiver not lining the pockets of 'Amber'. Thanks in advance, and think about your fiver ;)

[ Edited Sat Feb 28 2004, 06:05PM ]

[ Edited Sat Feb 28 2004, 06:06PM ]

The amber group buy is active as from today.

As I stated before, it was Samco themselves who said we had to go through Amber as they do ALL the group buys. the discount of off the Samco RRP.

I don't know how rally design can do them cheaper, or indeed do a group buy when Samco state that all deals must go through amber. by the time this was mentioned there was already too much work gone in to setting up the amber deal.

take it or leave it, I'm not making a penny off it, I'm just trying to help you lot save a few quid.

I'll be ordering mine in precisely one minutes time.